Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Slim

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    dibs on the Natty Light
    I'm the one who negotiated it, so best you got is one of six.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    dibs on the Natty Light
    not gonna fight you. . . i drank more than my life's fill of that gnarly shit at college keggers. . .

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm the one who negotiated it, so best you got is one of six.
    your negotiation skills suck if the best you could get was natty light.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

5. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Jaded I can see, he hasn't been a team player and frankly is replaceable now that Kinger is back, but if we get rid of Cugel, then we have to rely on Joel to hit our monthly word count, he's mostly disappeared since the season ended.

I'm just not seeing it.
    First off, Jaded is my man. He's my the DT to the PFM.

We ain't trading Jaded. He's smart, funny, he's loyal, and he's a god damned beast. We ain't trading Slim! He's the glue that holds us together. He's our god damned Nalen. Center right at the dead of the action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following 5 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    your negotiation skills suck if the best you could get was natty light.
    It's slim. They started with beast.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

It's slim. They started with beast.
    Slim is worth a case of warm bud light lime and Canada's finest import Black Label. Anything less is insult to entire board.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post

We ain't trading Jaded. He's smart, funny, he's loyal, and he's a god damned beast. We ain't trading Slim! He's the glue that holds us together. He's our god damned Nalen. Center right at the dead of the action.
    It better to let go of vet a year early then a year to late.

11. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Slim is worth a case of warm bud light lime and Canada's finest import Black Label. Anything less is insult to entire board.
    Look, I know you think he's worth that. I'm just saying in reality, the worth has dropped. I mean, he's wearing pants at work now.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Look, I know you think he's worth that. I'm just saying in reality, the worth has dropped. I mean, he's wearing pants at work now.

MO!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Slim is gonna be so pissed when he signs back in.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Slim is a first ballot guy.

I'm sick of this divisiveness. This isn't business. This is butchery.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Jaded doesn't appreciate crushing the hopes and dreams of Steeler Nation. The game is too fast and complex at this level and it has passed him by. We need a Franchise guy in his spot; he'll never be more than a backup. You're spot on regarding the Slim = Nalen comparison
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Jaded doesn't appreciate crushing the hopes and dreams of Steeler Nation. The game is too fast and complex at this level and it has passed him by. We need a Franchise guy in his spot; he'll never be more than a backup. You're spot on regarding the Slim = Nalen comparison
    He understands it, but he doesn't appreciate it. Because he wants more. He's moving too fast for the game sometimes. We need to coach him up. They let Haley go when they thought he wasn't worth it. Jaded is our Charles Haley, Dread.

I'm going to coach this man up! I'll take this burden!

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

He understands it, but he doesn't appreciate it. Because he wants more. He's moving too fast for the game sometimes. We need to coach him up. They let Haley go when they thought he wasn't worth it. Jaded is our Charles Haley, Dread.

I'm going to coach this man up! I'll take this burden!
    So Jade is going to be in bar fight and break his old ass hip?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Slim is a first ballot guy.

I'm sick of this divisiveness. This isn't business. This is butchery.
    Profootballltalk is reporting you are on the block too.

23. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information