Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Slim

Default Trade Slim

Since we are all throwing out great and very likely trade scenarios, Does anyone think we could get someone like the Raiders or the Chargers to kick the tires on Slim? I know he's getting a little worn out as a poster, but he's still got a little bit of quality posting left in the tank. Heck, he might even be an upgrade over many of their current posters.

What do you all think?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I think I'll count this against Slim's tally.

Easily qualifies.

3. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Slim is irreplaceable. I wouldn't be able to bear it; he is the straw that stirs the drink. We might offer Cugel or Jaded though
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

5. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Slim is irreplaceable. I wouldn't be able to bear it; he is the straw that stirs the drink. We might offer Cugel or Jaded though
    I’m in the “trade all 3 camp”. It’s time for rebuild mode

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

what would the cap hit be? i can't imagine the return would be higher than a conditional late rounder. . .

Jaded I can see, he hasn't been a team player and frankly is replaceable now that Kinger is back, but if we get rid of Cugel, then we have to rely on Joel to hit our monthly word count, he's mostly disappeared since the season ended.

I'm just not seeing it.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

We have a no trade clause......and a cheeseburger clause.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

11. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Jaded is a legend. He might even be Ron burgundy

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Jaded is a legend. He might even be Ron burgundy
    Well...This is awkward... Did you not see the memo Dave? You were traded last month in a first ever cross-sport trade. You are now with Manchester United. You were supposed to report there three weeks ago, I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to leave now... We have already eaten the snickers bar so it's not like we can undo the trade.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

His value is at the lowest it’s ever been. All we’re going to get back is a half-retarded Patriots fan and maybe a six pack of Natty Light.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

His value is at the lowest it’s ever been. All we’re going to get back is a half-retarded Patriots fan and maybe a six pack of Natty Light.
    He was the best. THE BEST!!!!! Ring of Honor poster. Best pants-free poster in the history of football forum posting. He deserves special appreciation for his past achievements if for nothing else. Additionally, its hard to find a Pats fan who measures up to only half-retarded. We already have PAGS after all.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He was the best. THE BEST!!!!! Ring of Honor poster. Best pants-free poster in the history of football forum posting. He deserves special appreciation for his past achievements if for nothing else. Additionally, its hard to find a Pats fan who measures up to only half-retarded. We already have PAGS after all.
    He’s wearing pants now. It’s just not the same. We’re going to have to ride out the contract and scheme for his faults.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i would at least hold out for a half-retarded jags fan. . . slim can still provide some value in the right system. . .

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

dibs on the Natty Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

25. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

I'm sure the deal will be void once the physical occurs.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

27. The Following 7 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information