Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eagles practiced fake plays in Minnesota so Patriots couldn't spy real plays

Default Eagles practiced fake plays in Minnesota so Patriots couldn't spy real plays

While the Patriots claim their spying days are behind them, the Eagles weren’t taking any chances. Apparently, they ran a "fake" practice before the Super Bowl, just in case anybody was watching.

At least that’s what Eagles long snapper Rick Lovato told a Tampa radio station this week, via ProFootballTalk. When the team convened for its Saturday walkthrough at U.S. Bank Stadium, there were a few too many unfamiliar faces around the building for Pederson’s liking.

So the Eagles ran a dummy practice instead.

“I believe our whole walkthrough was just a complete fake walkthrough,” Lovato said. “We did it at the stadium. There were certain people walking around.

Read more:
    http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...ed-rick-lovato

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...atriots-spying

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Its to bad teams have to do crap like this to keep the Patriots honest.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    While the Patriots claim their spying days are behind them, the Eagles weren’t taking any chances. Apparently, they ran a "fake" practice before the Super Bowl, just in case anybody was watching.

At least that’s what Eagles long snapper Rick Lovato told a Tampa radio station this week, via ProFootballTalk. When the team convened for its Saturday walkthrough at U.S. Bank Stadium, there were a few too many unfamiliar faces around the building for Pederson’s liking.

So the Eagles ran a dummy practice instead.

“I believe our whole walkthrough was just a complete fake walkthrough,” Lovato said. “We did it at the stadium. There were certain people walking around.

Read more:
    http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...ed-rick-lovato

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...atriots-spying
    And the Pats D looked uncharacteristically lost and couldn't stop ANYTHING. Coincidence?

5. The Following 9 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

This doesn't *prove* anything, but it's pretty ******* funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    And the Pats D looked uncharacteristically lost and couldn't stop ANYTHING. Coincidence?
    I thought the Pats D looked lost pretty much all season. But after 2 weeks, yeah, they didn't measure up to the usual Belichick standard.

9. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I thought the Pats D looked lost pretty much all season. But after 2 weeks, yeah, they didn't measure up to the usual Belichick standard.
    They also benched their starting corner for reasons that no one knows

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    he sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

This is the best story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Brady was shooting a reality show and BB was out in the public before the SB, which I've never heard of before.

Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Bill Belichick: "We don't want to start Butler because he caught Tom during his special time with Gronk and wants to go to the press, are you sure they aren't going to be throwing much?"

Spy: "I'm telling you we watched the ENTIRE walk-through. They are going to come out running and running hard! Like EVERY play!"

Tom Brady: "You're sure?"

Spy: "Yeah of course! 12 runs in a row to start the game!"

Bill nods in Tom's direction, Tom smiles and licks his lips.

Tom Brady: "Meet me in the locker room for your... payment"

Bill Belichick: "Tom... before you go in there, make sure you wipe off that lube. I don't want you dropping the ball if we do the trick play where we throw it to you."

End Scene.

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

That Eagles team is very likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    That Eagles team is very likeable.
    Unlike their fans.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    This doesn't *prove* anything, but it's pretty ******* funny.
    That’s my take exactly

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I wouldn't practice a single thing that I was going to run in a game anywhere near somewhere the Patriots might cheat. Smart move.

Belichick and Brady's time in New Englad will always be tainted because they are scumbags and cheaters.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I wouldn't practice a single thing that I was going to run in a game anywhere near somewhere the Patriots might cheat. Smart move.

Belichick and Brady's time in New Englad will always be tainted because they are scumbags and cheaters.
    I feel sorry for all the little kids that grow up there and have learned that lying and cheating is the right way to do things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information