Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eagles practiced fake plays in Minnesota so Patriots couldn't spy real plays

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    They also benched their starting corner for reasons that no one knows
    They prolly asked him to cheat and he said no.

MB wouldn’t sweep the leg.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 02-10-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I feel sorry for all the little kids that grow up there and have learned that lying and cheating is the right way to do things.
    You think SBs are only aired in Boston? The Cheatriots embody everything about how we've lost our way, right down to how no one's allowed to say so because they're successful and, far more importantly, "patriots" (despite proudly betraying everything that word means.)
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Its to bad teams have to do crap like this to keep the Patriots honest.
    You mean it's too bad 31 teams must waste valuable practice time, strictly capped by the CBA, just to prevent one other team gaining an unfair advantage by spying?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

4. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

So much of Brady's success is linked to team accomplishment.

And his team cheated to narrowly win SB's.

At least Barry Bonds was legitimate before the performance enhancers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    So much of Brady's success is linked to team accomplishment.

And his team cheated to narrowly win SB's.

At least Barry Bonds was legitimate before the performance enhancers.
    I finally got around to watching this SB on my DVR and something struck me and I think it's what has always bothered me about calling Brady the GOAT; virtually every single completion he had was to a wide open, nobody in the same zip code wide receiver. He was off in that game almost every time he needed to complete a pass in traffic. Also the vast majority of Brady's completions come less than 10 yds from the LOS on crossing patterns, the easiest throw for an NFL QB to make.

I will always believe that PFM is the better QB. Could you imagine if PFM was on those Patriots teams instead of Brady, talk about dynasty.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

I can't imagine PFM as a Patriot because PFM has integrity and isn't a failure of a human being.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I finally got around to watching this SB on my DVR and something struck me and I think it's what has always bothered me about calling Brady the GOAT; virtually every single completion he had was to a wide open, nobody in the same zip code wide receiver. He was off in that game almost every time he needed to complete a pass in traffic. Also the vast majority of Brady's completions come less than 10 yds from the LOS on crossing patterns, the easiest throw for an NFL QB to make.

I will always believe that PFM is the better QB. Could you imagine if PFM was on those Patriots teams instead of Brady, talk about dynasty.

Well shit, imagine if Elway, Montana, Rodgers, or Steve Young was on that team. I dont think anyone ever denied that Brady was in a good situation in NE but to say he isnt one of the greatest is pretty naive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Well shit, imagine if Elway, Montana, Rodgers, or Steve Young was on that team. I dont think anyone ever denied that Brady was in a good situation in NE but to say he isnt one of the greatest is pretty naive in my opinion.
    His legacy is mostly based off of winning and his team was a prolific cheater. I personally think the question is whether or not do we accept his resume as legitimate or not. If yes, then he's probably the GOAT. If not, then it goes the other way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    His legacy is mostly based off of winning and his team was a prolific cheater. I personally think the question is whether or not do we accept his resume as legitimate or not. If yes, then he's probably the GOAT. If not, then it goes the other way.
    He is definitely the 2nd greatest in my opinion. But we all know about opinions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Did I say he's not ONE of the greatest?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

He's probably top ten all-time if we are honest about his team accomplishments propping him up and the cheating.

Clearly the GOAT QB is Trent Dilfer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

All things being equal I'll take PFM over anyone who has ever strapped on a helmet. Intelligence and accuracy are the two most important traits for a QB to have and PFM had both in spades and was probably twice as smart as the next QB on the list. PFM has forgot more about football than Brady knows.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

For pure passing, I want Marino.

For the most skilled QB, I want Rodgers.

For overall, I'll take PFM.

For 'pure winning' I'll take Montana.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I mostly agree with your list, but I'd sub Elway for Rogers in it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

PFM wouldn’t sweep the leg either.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information