• I microwave it

0 0%
  • Other

2 14.29%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you cook your bacon?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Seriously though, what are the options here?

Do we have people boiling it or trying to cook it chemically in lime juice or something?

You bake it or you fry it. Most people have done both at some point in their life. A few of the most lazy or stoned will microwave it. You're welcome, poll.

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post

Do we have people boiling it or trying to cook it chemically in lime juice or something?

You bake it or you fry it. Most people have done both at some point in their life. A few of the most lazy or stoned will microwave it. You're welcome, poll.
    Don't diss my poll

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

What about an air fryer? Isn't that baking but also frying in a way? Does a convection oven make a difference? If you bake it without the cooling rack aren't you also frying it as it's cooking in its own juices? Is a Foreman grill considered frying? What about an actual grill? I have smoked bacon before, and it was PHENOMENAL.

There are more options than you're allowing here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Mods can we black hole this? I mean, bacon in the oven? C'mon. This is the craziest thing since spicy paprika.

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    What about an air fryer? Isn't that baking but also frying in a way? Does a convection oven make a difference? If you bake it without the cooling rack aren't you also frying it as it's cooking in its own juices? Is a Foreman grill considered frying? What about an actual grill? I have smoked bacon before, and it was PHENOMENAL.

There are more options than you're allowing here.
    Hey, I'm definitely open to bacon experimentation, but you can't just throw crazy crap against wall in order to rube-goldberg what should be an indelible practice.

If you want to science the shit outta this, I feel it's worthy. If we are just talkin' about how we get our breakfast rocks off though, I think we all know where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Mods can we black hole this? I mean, bacon in the oven? C'mon. This is the craziest thing since spicy paprika.
    Mods black hole Buff's account tia

8. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Hey, I'm definitely open to bacon experimentation, but you can't just throw crazy crap against wall in order to rube-goldberg what should be an indelible practice.

If you want to science the shit outta this, I feel it's worthy. If we are just talkin' about how we get our breakfast rocks off though, I think we all know where it's at.
    I have a dozen eggs that need washing

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    I have a dozen eggs that need washing
    Are we somehow talking about the driveway?

Are we somehow talking about the driveway?
    Lol no,I buy my eggs from a friend in town that raises them but she doesn't wash them. The wife won't t because she doesn't like eggs + chicken poop

12. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Lol no,I buy my eggs from a friend in town that raises them but she doesn't wash them. The wife won't t because she doesn't like eggs + chicken poop
    I don't like eggs + chicken poop either. Then again, I rarely eat the shells.

14. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This seems like it would be the worst kind of bacon. In my experience, there is only a select few types of bacon that are good.
    It's not bad for what it is - ie something that only needs 30 seconds before it is edible. Bacon is bacon.

I’m suddenly troubled by the realization I have never tried deep fried bacon

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I don't understand the anti-baking agenda many share in this thread. Baking is not only healthier and more delicious, but it is a million times easier to clean up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    It's not bad for what it is - ie something that only needs 30 seconds before it is edible. Bacon is bacon.
    I almost critiqued your Subway order the other day, saying who likes Subway's microwaved bacon? But now it all makes sense to me. All bacon is most certainly not bacon - give me crispy pan-fried bacon or give me death.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I don't understand the anti-baking agenda many share in this thread. Baking is not only healthier and more delicious, but it is a million times easier to clean up.
    I'm not anti-baking. I'm anti baking bacon. Our ancestors perfected this - there are no improvements to be made here.

20. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information