Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 95

Thread: iPhone X

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    VJ's Challenge Flag
    Posts
    34,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    That is incredibly offensive. I don't work where buff does.
    Not as long as we keep background checking!

  2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:


  3. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    20,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Anything in the UI. Specific tones for individual app notifications. Behavior of synchronizing shared calendars.
    To expand on this, Apple hides EVERYTHING to the point of it being stupid. You want to download an app, no problem, just tap. Want to know how fast it's downloading? Nope. Want to know if an app is taking up all of the processor? Can't (at least not natively). Want to save an attachment somewhere for easy access later... hit or miss at best. Want to have a web page up at the same time you are looking at email - can't.

    There's just lots of these little "you shouldn't need to do that" stuff all over the place that it just sorta drives me insane.

  4. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  5. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    38,209

    Default

    I like that I can change the color of my LED notifications to go with specific contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm a ******* idiot.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

  6. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post

    There's just lots of these little "you shouldn't need to do that" stuff all over the place that it just sorta drives me insane.
    I myself would never want to do this on a screen the size of a phone, however the lesson that MS, Apple and Google should learn is, who the hell am I/they to dictate what a person should need/want to do with their system.

  7. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    38,209

    Default

    Yeah, there is nothing inherently wrong with Apple's system, but it's nice to be able to tweak whatever parts of the UI you want and use any app you want for any process.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm a ******* idiot.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

  8. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    20,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yeah, there is nothing inherently wrong with Apple's system, but it's nice to be able to tweak whatever parts of the UI you want and use any app you want for any process.
    Well, then there IS something INHERENTLY wrong with their system. That's the entire crux of the complaint. But I take your meaning.

  9. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    38,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Well, then there IS something INHERENTLY wrong with their system. That's the entire crux of the complaint. But I take your meaning.
    Yeah, I might have worded that poorly. Maybe a better way of saying it is "Their system is perfectly usable and there is nothing necessarily broken about it, but it's nice to be able to tailor things exactly how you want them".
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm a ******* idiot.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

  10. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  11. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,196

    Default

    I dunno, I just got a Moto E Plus. It's a bit dated, but I'd take it over an iPhone lol...

  12. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    46,702

    Default

    Iphones are better. Andoroid is the cult for people who want to be different, so they join a cult to be different...but they're in a cult...so they're not....
    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Impressive. He does manscaping too, for all you single ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Many a man shoot a target, but it takes a special man to “shoot they own ass”.

  13. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Iphones are better. Andoroid is the cult for people who want to be different, so they join a cult to be different...but they're in a cult...so they're not....
    Cult for people that don't want to sell their first born to have a phone...

    I paid $159 for my Moto E Plus brand new. Sure it doesn't have all the fancy features, but I also didn't have to sell a testicle to science to have enough money to purchase it either. Leftie and Rightie are still there and everyone walks away happy.

  14. #86

    Default

    I didn't sell my first born, I sold my second. So still a good dad. I think.

  15. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:


  16. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I didn't sell my first born, I sold my second. So still a good dad. I think.
    Did you replace your left nut with a prosthetic so that it still felt natural?

  17. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Did you replace your left nut with a prosthetic so that it still felt natural?
    Not yet, should I?

  18. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:


  19. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    21,546

    Default

    I want to know how people know the difference between all of these phones...

    I use my phone for calls, texts, emails, music and internet searches or to come on here when I am hammered. Otherwise I use the apps, facebook, twitter, cam scanner and other shit for work. Oh and to take pictures, of course.


    All of those apps as far as I can tell work the same on any phone.

    So what is the difference between all of these phones? They make calls, send/recive texts, pictures, etc. I cannot justify hundreds of $$$ difference for a phone that sends a text .0002 seconds faster. Or one that I have to type out letter instead of dragging to my letters.



    Am I the only one?
    Tuff Buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    You start with a half pint of beer, you must take two drinks, add something and pass it on!! One day we had all sorts in there, and my mate squatted in a massive log, the next guy never took two drinks and added to it - he necked the whole thing, chewed down that turd!
    He was pretty famous after that

  20. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    13,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I want to know how people know the difference between all of these phones...

    I use my phone for calls, texts, emails, music and internet searches or to come on here when I am hammered. Otherwise I use the apps, facebook, twitter, cam scanner and other shit for work. Oh and to take pictures, of course.


    All of those apps as far as I can tell work the same on any phone.

    So what is the difference between all of these phones? They make calls, send/recive texts, pictures, etc. I cannot justify hundreds of $$$ difference for a phone that sends a text .0002 seconds faster. Or one that I have to type out letter instead of dragging to my letters.



    Am I the only one?
    Most people it just comes down to personal preference. I just like the Apple OS and User Interface, some people really like to customize their phones and don't care about any of that. There are some people that would prefer we still just used Blackberry because all they do is text. Who knows?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group