Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: iPhone X

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Not yet, should I?
    I mean, I would think I'd have to to keep by balance. I suppose it's possible the right one could migrate to the middle becoming the new center of mass, but if it stays on the right, for me that would be a lot of weight on one side.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I want to know how people know the difference between all of these phones...

I use my phone for calls, texts, emails, music and internet searches or to come on here when I am hammered. Otherwise I use the apps, facebook, twitter, cam scanner and other shit for work. Oh and to take pictures, of course.

All of those apps as far as I can tell work the same on any phone.

So what is the difference between all of these phones? They make calls, send/recive texts, pictures, etc. I cannot justify hundreds of $$$ difference for a phone that sends a text .0002 seconds faster. Or one that I have to type out letter instead of dragging to my letters.

Am I the only one?
    That is kind of how I feel. I am disappointed in my Moto E Plus camera. It is only 13 MP, however, I do have a $600 Nikon...If I want quality pictures, it does the job better than the phone.

My wife's Galaxy s6 on the other hand...Her phone rivals the camera some days.

With my current phone, it boils down to a couple of key features that make me love it. The battery life is nuts. I can heavily use it and still have 70 power at the end of my 8 hour shift, with my s5, I was sitting around 20 to 30 percent by then. The other thing I really like about it is that the finger print scanner can be used not only to unlock the phone, but I can tap it to go home, hold it for a second to power it off, swipe backwards on it to go back and swipe forwards to bring up the task manager. It's a simple feature, but it makes the use of the phone really easy as I can do most of what I need to with my thumb while holding it one handed.

It really comes down to personal preference.

I want to know how people know the difference between all of these phones...

I use my phone for calls, texts, emails, music and internet searches or to come on here when I am hammered. Otherwise I use the apps, facebook, twitter, cam scanner and other shit for work. Oh and to take pictures, of course.

All of those apps as far as I can tell work the same on any phone.

So what is the difference between all of these phones? They make calls, send/recive texts, pictures, etc. I cannot justify hundreds of $$$ difference for a phone that sends a text .0002 seconds faster. Or one that I have to type out letter instead of dragging to my letters.

Am I the only one?
    You're not the only one. The dipshits that camp out in front of the Apple store every time a new phone comes out are fools. My iPhone 5c does anything their phone does.

What more can a phone do ffs.

4. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Am I the only one?
    No. IDGAF about my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Iphone's are great.My only complaint is that they are expensive as hell and they don't provide functionality as some of the cheaper android phones.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information