Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fortnite:Battle Royal

Default Fortnite:Battle Royal

hi guys anyone playing fortnite battle royal? Its free to play and very fun game aswell.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I definitely want to know more.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

It sounds okay, but unless there is a facebook event associated with it, I really couldn't be bothered.

Also, why haven't you come back to the introduce yourself thread to respond to all your well wishers? Some might consider that a bit rude.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Can you do swimming in that game?

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Na but you can build and that's even better.You can build forts or anything you want

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by itscoolboyzzz View Post
    Na but you can build and that's even better.You can build forts or anything you want
    So, like, can I build a Persian city?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Is this Battle Royal wrestle relate? If no wrestle can I make swim while bild?

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

An extremely important question Davii and I thank you for asking about it.

I think the problem here is that we have a generic recommendation, and some interest is clearly being generated, but we really don't know much about the guts of this game. Can you give us a synopsis of the gameplay, story, and mechanics involved?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

I downloaded it and played once. Then there was an update every time I turned on my PS4, so I deleted it. I may try it again soon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I downloaded it and played once. Then there was an update every time I turned on my PS4, so I deleted it. I may try it again soon.
    Did you do swimming?

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Cool, let us know if you can build Persian cities or do swimming while bild. Also, I think someone wanted to know if there was a wrestling component.

18. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

This dude is ex-machina 2.0

Did you do swimming?
    I can't swim.

21. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Fortnite is a co-op sandbox survival video game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly, the former also publishing the game. The game was released as a paid early access title for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on July 25, 2017, with a full free-to-play release expected in 2018.

Fortnite is set in contemporary Earth, where the sudden appearance of a worldwide storm causes 98% of the world's population to disappear, and zombie-like creatures rise to attack the remainder. Considered by Epic as a cross between Minecraft and Left 4 Dead, Fortnite has up to four players cooperating on various missions on randomly-generated maps to collect resources, build fortifications around defensive objectives that are meant to help fight the storm and protect survivors, and construct weapons and traps to engage in combat with waves of these creatures that attempt to destroy the objectives. Players gain rewards through these missions to improve their hero characters, support teams, and arsenal of weapon and trap schematics to be able to take on more difficult missions. The game is supported through microtransactions to purchase in-game currency that can be used towards these upgrades.
    One day, 98% of Earth's population suddenly disappeared, and the remaining population found the skies covered in dense clouds, creating chaotic storms that dropped husks, humanoid zombie-like creatures, that attacked the living. The survivors found ways to construct "storm shields", a field that cleared the storm clouds from immediately overhead and reduced the attacks from husks, and used these to set up survivor bases across the globe. The player is a commander of one of these bases, charged with going out of the storm shield to find resources, survivors, and other allies to help expand their storm shield and find a way to return Earth to its normal state.
    Fortnite's "Battle Royale" mode follows similar gameplay mechanics as other battle royale games, particularly PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. This mode supports up to 100 players, either individuals or up to four-man squads, attempting to be the last man or team standing as they hunt other players and avoid being killed themselves. Players all start with no equipment outside of a pickaxe for resource gathering, and parachute onto the map. Once they land, they can scavenge for weapons, armor, and resources, the latter which can be used to make structures in the same manner as the "Save the World" mode. Over time, a "storm" surrounds the area, and makes it so that the "safe" area of the map shrinks down in size. Once the "safe" area has shrunk to the smaller circle on the map (a thin, white circle), it will generate, at a random location, a smaller circle within. Those caught outside the area take damage and potentially die if they remain outside it too long. There are also random air drops of resources, weapons and items that may require players to construct floors and ramps to access, with varying randomized items determined by rarity. Players can use real money to purchase in-game currency, which can be used to purchase cosmetic items.[5]

During The Game Awards 2017 on December 7, 2017, Epic announced and released a time-limited 50-versus-50 mode for Battle Royale, the first of several planned game modes. In this, players are randomly assigned to one of two teams, and play until only members from one team remain, with all other Battle Royale mechanics otherwise in place. The mode encourages players on a team to work together to scavenge resources in anticipation of the smaller safe areas, and then to build up forts when the safe area is small enough, protecting their own fortifications while trying to damage the other teams' and finish off the remaining players.[11]
    Here you go guys.......

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I like Wikipedia just fine, but I was kind a hoping to hear what the game is like in your own words

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information