Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Here's what it would cost the Broncos to sign Kirk Cousins

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Mo sees a midget bonehead who doesn't have NFL playmaking ability. I don't fault him, though I don't agree or disagree. BM is the ultimate wildcard.
    Thats really my only question regarding Mayfield and that is his attitude and immaturity. I just dont want Denver to land another Jay Cutler at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Thats really my only question regarding Mayfield and that is his attitude and immaturity. I just dont want Denver to land another Jay Cutler at this point.
    If anything Mayfield is anti Cutler. I think Mayfield actually has a decent attitude. I see the reactions and listen to what his teammates say. They are all in with him. Poopy Pants Cutler was aloof, and an arrogant know it all pouty spoiled piece of shit.

My problem with Mayfield is his offense that was custom made for him. The Broncos coaching staff has shown the determination to not run these new RPO offenses. I actually think Paxton Lynch could even run that offense with the Broncos. When it is clear that they are not going to do it with Lynch, that means they are not going to do it with anyone. Unless I am missing something here.

My theory as to why NO BIG 12 QB never making it in the NFL is due to the fact that the Big 12 ran a high dosage of those offenses, while the NFL resisted them. Now, it seems that more and more teams are changing. IF the Broncos showed that they willing to run RPO, Mayfield would be intriguing. Then again, I personally think Paxton Lynch could actually run that.

I question if Elway is willing to hire a staff willing to run that.

Poopy Pants Cutler.

Now that is a nickname that sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I keep on trying to square your opinion with what I've seen from him the last 3 years, and I can't.

Pat Kirwin the other day on Sirius/XM NFL channel summed up Mayfield along these lines, "Very accurate, can make all the throws, hits the open shoulder, not just gets it to the receiver, but the open shoulder. Can make plays with his feet when protection breaks down, but always keeps his eyes downfield. He's tall enough, I think he'll make a fine NFL QB."

That's a paraphrase, but pretty close to what he had to say. And I have to say I can't find much to disagree with there.

So, I hope we pick him up. I'd much rather develop around him than pay Cousins $30 million. I'll predict that whoever gets Mayfield is getting a true NFL quality starter.
    Chooo chooo!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Poopy Pants Cutler.

Now that is a nickname that sticks.
    I always roll with Mr Curmudgeony Diabetic...

frown cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

frown cannon
    Best one yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Von Miller Tries To Woo Kirk Cousins To Denver With Cereal And Rainbows - https://deadspin.com/von-miller-trie...cer-1822961185

So since it's ******* February and we won't see any meaningful football for half a year - we may as well speculate wildly about nonsensical things... Any chance that Von knows we're going to be pursuing Kirk and Elway has given him the wink/nod on dialing up the recruiting? Either way, it can't hurt.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Von Miller Tries To Woo Kirk Cousins To Denver With Cereal And Rainbows - https://deadspin.com/von-miller-trie...cer-1822961185

So since it's ******* February and we won't see any meaningful football for half a year - we may as well speculate wildly about nonsensical things... Any chance that Von knows we're going to be pursuing Kirk and Elway has given him the wink/nod on dialing up the recruiting? Either way, it can't hurt.
    yeah - that definitely happened.

i also think they plan to have a mariachi band playing when they take him out for dinner
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 02-13-2018 at 02:37 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

I hope they take him to casa bonita
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    the titty twister

16. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I miss that place and taco house as well. Crystals use to be my joint until they tore it down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    the titty twister
    Maybe kirk will order the snapfin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Rosen is a bust waiting to happen. As I said before he Sam Bradford Frailty wise without Bradford's intangibles and personality. Look at the guy man slight shoulders he's built like an MIT engineer. I know he throws the best ball in the draft. But Kenny work well with other people? For me if I'm doing that. I'm going Sam or Baker.
    Well, don't worry about it because Rosen's probably going #2 overall to the Giants and won't be available for the Broncos anyway. Darnold neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post

Von is almost certainly doing this on his own, but everybody knows Elway is interested in Cousins. Cousins' agent knows it too. If fans know it, you can be sure agents do. And of course it can't hurt to have Von Miller openly recruiting him. Dude is SB MVP after all. And there are not a lot of defensive players who have won that honor.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information