Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Colts hire Josh McDaniels as head coach

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I wonder if Frank Reich gets some consideration there.
    bite your tongue! we need him to be available for us next year. . .

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    You could maybe even defend his screwing over Irsay in favor of Kraft - but to just leave so many other people hung out to dry is really borderline criminal.
    I don't think even that could be justified, but screwing all the others, and obviously agreeing as late as sometime today makes it much, much worse. He deserves to be blacklisted anywhere outside of NE and never offered another job anywhere else.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

You could maybe even defend his screwing over Irsay in favor of Kraft - but to just leave so many other people hung out to dry is really borderline criminal.
    PFT is reporting that the colts have already signed contracts w/ a defensive coordinator, and both line coaches, and that they're going to retain them. . . so, not only do they have to find a new head coach when most of the best candidates are already off the market, but they will also have to find a dude who won't mind inheriting coaches chosen by someone else in key positions on his staff. . . joshy really left them in a bad place. . .

you know, aside from the fact that they now get to avoid having him as their coach, but it's still a solid reaming. . . and it's frankly no less than they deserve for choosing that piece of trash-- the crows just came home to roost earlier than predicted. . . anyone who's too naive or stupid to understand how corrupt new england is gets what's coming to them. . . i do think this will certainly lessen if not kill mcD's odds of ever getting another offer outside of boston, so we'll have to hope that krafty has in fact made him the hoodie apparent. . . i wouldn't want to miss out on the chance to watch him flail around and destroy another franchise, and he almost surely won't get that opportunity anywhere else after this piece of treachery. . .

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Face it, Bronco fans. Our McDiapers hatred is now going to have to take a back seat to another fan base.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

8. The Following 8 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

I retract every reasonable thing I ever said about this petulant little man child:

that is insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Just as an additional note. Many of us still have differing opinions re: Jay Cutler. I totally understand. One thing we now know though is he had this butt-nugget figured out long before many of us did. Ditto some other Bronco players who also got dicked over by this little fraud
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Your management group was so stupid to give him total control at such a young and inexperienced age. It's not Josh's fault, it was your own stupidity.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Your management group was so stupid to give him total control at such a young and inexperienced age. It's not Josh's fault, it was your own stupidity.
    Embrace the mighty power of "And" WTE. Management made a terrible decision, AND Josh McDaniels is a dishonest low character scumbag
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

14. The Following 7 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Your management group was so stupid to give him total control at such a young and inexperienced age. It's not Josh's fault, it was your own
    their stupidity.
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

That's true. Anyone who trusts this scumbag clearly doesn't have their "psychopath" gene working correctly.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

If the whole coaching thing doesn't work out, he can always have a long, rewarding career as a pariah.

Part of me thinks this was all carefully calculated deflategate revenge.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I guess if you're gonna be the villain, embrace it and go full villain. He's definitely done that.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I guess if you're gonna be the villain, embrace it and go full villain. He's definitely done that.
    You must be proud of all the support you've given him

22. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    If the whole coaching thing doesn't work out, he can always have a long, rewarding career as a pariah.

Part of me thinks this was all carefully calculated deflategate revenge.
    I didn't think of that angle.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information