Thread: Brian Dawkins elected to HOF

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default Brian Dawkins elected to HOF

Well-deserved. Such a solid pro.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

******* Bobby Beathard over Pat Bowlen.

**** you you stupid sons of ******* pieces of **** ********! What a ******* crock!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Urlacher's career grades out similarly to London Fletcher...both might be HoFers...Urlacher was not a first ballot HoFer, and was overrated for a large portion of his career. I say that to draw the analogue to Bowlen - Bowlen was and is not treated with the respect he deserves, and he is clearly superior to almost every owner in the history of the league. Beathard is someone I've never heard of, and I've almost heard of them all, god dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I always liked Dawkins and he deserved the HOF, but the fact that Atwater still isn’t in is a crime. Atwater had 200 more tackles in 3 less years. He also has 2 Super Bowl rings. I’m not trying to downgrade Dawkins but Atwater should’ve been in first.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

7. The Following 14 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    ******* Bobby Beathard over Pat Bowlen.

**** you you stupid sons of ******* pieces of **** ********! What a ******* crock!
    I forgot, but Beathard was nominated for this last year. Hopefully Mr. B will be nominated later this year for next year.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-fame-process/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

This is like the Hall of Very Talented A-holes.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Dawkins shares hall of fame honor with broncos

Brian Dawkins is more of a Bronco Hall of Famer than say, Tony Dorsett. The Hall of Fame running back was a 10-year Dallas Cowboy before he had one, hardly stellar final season with the Broncos.

Dawkins is not really Willie Brown, either. Brown played his first four seasons with the Broncos from 163-66, before Lou Saban was hired to save the day and traded Brown away to the Oakland Raiders where he played 12 more years.

Dawkins finished his great career as a Bronco, adding two more Pro Bowls in three seasons He still calls Denver home. Yes, the nation considered Dawkins a Philadelphia Eagle, first. But the Broncos were part of the safety who was elected Saturday into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
    rest - http://www.9news.com/mobile/article/...s/73-514218870

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I always liked Dawkins and he deserved the HOF, but the fact that Atwater still isn’t in is a crime. Atwater had 200 more tackles in 3 less years. He also has 2 Super Bowl rings. I’m not trying to downgrade Dawkins but Atwater should’ve been in first.
    Gradishar & Mecklenburg are both so overdue that it makes the HoF a joke
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Gradishar & Mecklenburg are both so overdue that it makes the HoF a joke
    This.

I like Dawkins fine. But over Meck and Gradishar? No.

14. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Yep. I thought of this same thing when I saw Dawkins name. I was like "how in the hell does he get in over Atwater?"......puzzling.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information