Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many dominant seasons does Von Miller have left?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The answer is as many as he wants, but seriously, I'm going to say 5. 5 dominant D-MVP level seasons and a few still good seasons at the end.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I would trade Von if in return the Broncos added more wins to the roster. Simple as that. I'd rather go to the playoffs and hopefully SB with no names than sit at 5-11 with a star.

I really like Von, his brand of play, so I hope this doesn't come to pass...and I think he's got plenty of juice left...but when you are in the basement it almost seems a luxury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

8. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Dear dogfish,

We understand you are hurt and vulernable after such a shitty season. We share the pain. That said, grab a beer and stop trying to ******* trade Von Miller. TIA.

Sincerely,
    Your brothers in arms.
    slow down. . . i never said we should trade von. . . there's no reason it can't be discussed, though. . . i love the guy, but there are no sacred cows. . . i'm viewing next year through through the filter of the knowledge that clownshoes vance will be back, which IMO greatly increases the odds of another lost season. . . and i'm pretty sure we could lose ten or twelve games without von just as well as we could with him, if it came right down to it. . .

if we go out and get cousins, i wouldn't even think about it-- you don't pay a 29-year-old huge money to build for five years down the road. . . that move definitely keeps you in win now mode, and you need von for that. . . if we don't get kirk, and go with a rookie QB, then i think you at least consider it. . . especially if we also gut the roster of other veteran talent, as is being rumored right now. . . i'm also assuming as of right now that we'll be changing out the coaching staff again after this coming season. . . you have to ask how quickly you can rebuild, which is what this thread is really about. . . how quickly can we do that if we don't sign cousins, and how likely is von to still be a gamewrecker at that point? and what can you get for him if you do move him? can you get multiple high picks to speed up that rebuild? when you take emotion out of it, it just comes down to playing the odds. . . personally, i keep coming back to the idea that if we don't get captain kirk, a full rebuild would give us the best long-term chance of developing back into a legit contender. . . like the current eagles squad. . . just gotta get the coach and the QB, which of course is a hell of a lot easier said than done. . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information