Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Carlos Henderson arrested for marijuana possession

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Yes. Exactly. That is a great example of a perfectly acceptable image to use in the general forums. Nice job!

#StanleyTheManley

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    lol did mods really delete my NWA post?

Looks like that song still offending people all these years later.
    wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    censored version?

You gotta be shitting me.
    Do you have dirt on the mods? I don't think I've ever seen a person flout the rules and question the mods as much as you without a one way ticket.

Only a couple of the rules (since you can never find that page, I figured I would help) that you've broken in this thread.

4. No use of obscene or indecent language, obscene or indecent photos, or links to obscene language or photos, or anything that would be considered offensive to most people may be posted. Since it is difficult to define what is 'obscene or indecent' or what will offend most people, the 'benchmark' that will be used is Prime time Network TV. If the FCC does not allow it on Prime Time Network TV, it is not allowed on BroncosForums.com. -- Note: final decisions on what is or is not obscene will be made by the moderators and the admins.

9. Moderators decision's are NOT to be questioned or ignored within the forum or threads where the action took place. If a moderator deletes a post or thread, do not start another one with the same topic, or create a post/thread asking why “xxxx” was deleted.

Do not disregard a moderator's directive within a thread, and do not post mocking or sarcastic responses to a moderator directive.

I'm sure I missed one, and it was actually a hat trick you should be getting credit for.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    4. No use of obscene or indecent language, obscene or indecent photos, or links to obscene language or photos, or anything that would be considered offensive to most people may be posted.
    Did the link/youtube vid picture actually have the forbidden word written out? Then you gotta remove it.

Kinda surprised me at first but it's not the lounge and f-bombs are f-bombs...not FCC approved!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Did the link/youtube vid picture actually have the forbidden word written out? Then you gotta remove it.

Kinda surprised me at first but it's not the lounge and f-bombs are f-bombs...not FCC approved!
    Yep, it had the title with the f-bomb sitting on the video thumbnail he embedded.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

There's not much more to say about this and the thread has been sufficiently derailed that it's no longer serving its function, so time to lock it up.

12. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information