Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos reportedly could be top landing spot for Tyrod Taylor

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Go Dodgers!!!
    This, is by far your worst personality trait, and that's saying something because you are a truly awful human being. I say that with the utmost respect.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

You used to tease me about not liking baseball. Then, I find an organization I fall in love with and you still attack me. You're a monster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Marginally. To the point of meaninglessness.
    I think you are missing my point completely.

I am not clamoring for Sloter at all or thinking he will amount to anything.

I am simply saying if you are going to compare 2 guys brought in to essentially compete for third string, and both are considered by the "experts" to be shit, and if you have to pick 1, I would at-least pick the 1 that has as you said, marginally done more.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I think you are missing my point completely.

I am not clamoring for Sloter at all or thinking he will amount to anything.

I am simply saying if you are going to compare 2 guys brought in to essentially compete for third string, and both are considered by the "experts" to be shit, and if you have to pick 1, I would at-least pick the 1 that has as you said, marginally done more.
    I think I understand your point, I just disagree. Not only are coaches often wrong about their picks, prospects, and lineup choices, I don't believe for a second that you'd go into the NFL season with these 2 guys being such questions marks that the only possible thing that would set them apart is pre-season experience.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

You used to tease me about not liking baseball. Then, I find an organization I fall in love with and you still attack me. You're a monster.
    You picked the worst organization, that's all.

Ironically, the camp we just took Chuck to was held at Historic Dodger town in Vero Beach Florida. He stayed in rooms once occupied by Dodger players. The room in which they held their meetings was called the Jackie Robinson (one of the few redeeming qualities of that organization) room, there was a case with a game used Jackie Robinson bat in it, that was cool.

Its a cool complex.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

I think I understand your point, I just disagree. Not only are coaches often wrong about their picks, prospects, and lineup choices, I don't believe for a second that you'd go into the NFL season with these 2 guys being such questions marks that the only possible thing that would set them apart is pre-season experience.
    Oh in a real world situation, in this case Kelly would win out on drafted potential alone if that is all that separated them.

My point was guys like falco that claimed Sloter or Kelly would essentially be STARS, not just make the team, but STARS, if I am going to make THAT claim shouldn't he have done SOMETHING previous to that, even if marginally?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Looks like the McD to Indy rumors are true.

11. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You picked the worst organization, that's all.

Ironically, the camp we just took Chuck to was held at Historic Dodger town in Vero Beach Florida. He stayed in rooms once occupied by Dodger players. The room in which they held their meetings was called the Jackie Robinson (one of the few redeeming qualities of that organization) room, there was a case with a game used Jackie Robinson bat in it, that was cool.

Its a cool complex.
    The Dodgers rekindled a lost love for the sport. How could you hate me for falling in love with a historic and storied franchise? I could have gone with the Cardinals, which have the rudest and meanest fans I've ever encountered in sports. I could have gone with the Red Sox or the Yankees, both storied and both big league spenders. I wanted history, a dedication to winning, long and short term potential. All of those teams I mentioned qualify. Only one felt right. When you disrespect my Dodgers, you disrespect my newfound love of the game.

Don't push me away from the game!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Looks like the McD to Indy rumors are true.
    Could actually work out.

Luck would be great in the Patriots offense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Oh in a real world situation, in this case Kelly would win out on drafted potential alone if that is all that separated them.

My point was guys like falco that claimed Sloter or Kelly would essentially be STARS, not just make the team, but STARS, if I am going to make THAT claim shouldn't he have done SOMETHING previous to that, even if marginally?
    Marginally is marginally. Not sure what else to say. If it makes you feel better to put your seat in the fully upright position while the plane is nose-diving, so be it.

McD will leave, Patricia will leave, and the Pats won't miss a beat. BB makes talented coordinators, but he is the man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Could actually work out.

I think it will work out. McD didn't do us many favors, but I'm not sure the experiment was fully realized (nor maybe should it have been). He's likely learned some lessons from ******* us over though, so he'll probably be fine.

18. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Could actually work out.

If history is any indication, his first order of business will be to get rid of Luck.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If history is any indication, his first order of business will be to get rid of Luck.
    Could be! One of NE's back ups is already on the team. Brissett!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The Dodgers rekindled a lost love for the sport. How could you hate me for falling in love with a historic and storied franchise? I could have gone with the Cardinals, which have the rudest and meanest fans I've ever encountered in sports. I could have gone with the Red Sox or the Yankees, both storied and both big league spenders. I wanted history, a dedication to winning, long and short term potential. All of those teams I mentioned qualify. Only one felt right. When you disrespect my Dodgers, you disrespect my newfound love of the game.

Don't push me away from the game!
    I just despise the Dodgers. Especially their "fans" who rarely show before the 4th inning and often leave by the 8th. Most people you see wearing LA Dodgers caps couldn't name a single person on their roster. And, the Dodger fan base leads the Majors in stabbings by a wide margin. I jus t don't like that you hitched your wagon to that group.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information