Page 143 of 160 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2392

Thread: Off-Season Notes, press conferences, etc.

iTS too early to give up on him yet. He offers so much more than Taylor does. I expect him to make the team and JT to not. I like JT too, remember I had to us as a CFA in my mock the year we got him. But Carlos is just much more talnted and can get seperation, despite his brains forming in his ass instead of his head. He should make the squad unless he just completely shits himself.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    iTS too early to give up on him yet. He offers so much more than Taylor does. I expect him to make the team and JT to not. I like JT too, remember I had to us as a CFA in my mock the year we got him. But Carlos is just much more talnted and can get seperation, despite his brains forming in his ass instead of his head. He should make the squad unless he just completely shits himself.
    Henderson is a tremendous YAC receiver and very fast. He oozes talent. Which is why VJ will probably cut him.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

If he does that, does his head come out?
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Disagree. Bad draft pick. Keep the actual producer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    BEst receiver in college at breaking tackles in Space by a ridiculous margin during the 2016 season nobody over the past four or five years has even been close to the numbers he put up. again numbers are inflated because he's a D1 top-level athlete that was playing at a second or third to your school but you can't totally disregard those numbers because they were freaking ridiculous. He breaks tackles and makes people Miss as consistently as anybody has in college football in a long long time. We don't know what we have in him because he was injured last year I'm not sure how you can act as if he's a bust
    Last edited by Jsteve01; 06-14-2018 at 09:10 AM.

7. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Find me after Training Camp.
    That goes for buff, slim, frey and gem too.

Some of you already owe me a drink for Charles making the squad. Who is next? Bet is for Henderson over Sunshine. (and Henderson is already hurt and not playing- advantage you!)
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Find me after Training Camp.
    That goes for buff, slim, frey and gem too.

Some of you already owe me a drink for Charles making the squad. Who is next? Bet is for Henderson over Sunshine. (and Henderson is already hurt and not playing- advantage you!)
    Yeah, but you know it's a mild hamstring and training camp is a few weeks away.

As for me, you'll have to come up with something a little harder . . .
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

10. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

"Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

12. The Following 5 Users High Fived G_Money For This Post:

Sounds like a Jerry Rice type of an attitude.

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

A few minutes ago, Cecil Lammey said that Phillip Lindsay is practicing with the 1st team offense.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

I was thinking Eddie Mac as "the other receiver," a Jerry Rice protege who somehow has thousand yard seasons, but whatever. He's not gonna be the glory guy, but I have faith he will put in the work and get his field time to show what he can do. I love precise runners who just get open and make cover guys feel silly.

Speaking of McCaffrey, this article is great. 20 years old now, which is crazy - but it's great.
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived G_Money For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    A few minutes ago, Cecil Lammey said that Phillip Lindsay is practicing with the 1st team offense.
    I will be pretty surprised if Lindsay doesn't make this team. Not the practice squad - the 53-man. Freeman and Lindsay is a good workhorse start.
    -- James Dean

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived G_Money For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Love Lindsay. He's not the prototypical back, but he's not a typical back either. Dude has talent.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post
    I was thinking Eddie Mac as "the other receiver," a Jerry Rice protege who somehow has thousand yard seasons, but whatever. He's not gonna be the glory guy, but I have faith he will put in the work and get his field time to show what he can do. I love precise runners who just get open and make cover guys feel silly.

Speaking of McCaffrey, this article is great. 20 years old now, which is crazy - but it's great.
    McCaffrey is touched when the teammates who tease him so much
    praise his ability. He practically chokes up when discussing
    Sharpe's comment about the $3.5 million, until Lisa restores
    order. "I knew I should have married [Seahawks wideout] Joey
    Galloway," she says, grinning. "I'd be rich. He's probably a hell
    of a lot faster than you, too."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    From what I understand he's been getting a lot of work with the first team. The other day Case was under pressure and Case dumped off to him for a huge play. The kid apparently can catch pretty well and has a good set of speedy wheels on him.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information