Page 159 of 160 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2392

Thread: Off-Season Notes, press conferences, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...ndition/26861/

He said she said

Either way, he took a beating

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...ndition/26861/

He said she said

Either way, he took a beating
    Fair enough

****s sake.

DT=Rod smith>>>>Eddy mac>>>>>>>>>>Sanders. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Posted to cleanse my brain of the Seahawks Super Bowl talk.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Jeff Legwold
    ‏Verified account @Jeff_Legwold
    26m26 minutes ago

Saw former Broncos safety David Bruton Jr. this morning. He’s studying to be a physical therapist and for the second consecutive year he will be an intern for the Broncos’ training staff during camp — he will start in early August. The Broncos’ first full practice is Saturday.

Jeff Legwold
    ‏Verified account @Jeff_Legwold
    2h2 hours ago

With camp set to open this week Broncos guard Ron Leary should be ready to go after having an arthroscopic procedure on his knee in recent weeks. The Broncos will ease him into things, but expect he'll be ready to start at left guard in regular season.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post

With camp set to open this week Broncos guard Ron Leary should be ready to go after having an arthroscopic procedure on his knee in recent weeks. The Broncos will ease him into things, but expect he'll be ready to start at left guard in regular season.
    i wish they would have addressed it when it first came up-- he could have used the extra time to get healthy for camp. . . i'm glad they at least did get it done now, though, rather than waiting to see if it healed on its own as the initial plan indicated. . . rest alone just isn't a great treatment plan for a 300+ pound man who's getting ready to play professional football. . . fingers crossed that the cleanup was successful, and the issue doesn't linger. . . we're counting pretty heavily on leary-- we really need him healthy if the O-line is going to be better this year. . .

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i wish they would have addressed it when it first came up-- he could have used the extra time to get healthy for camp. . . i'm glad they at least did get it done now, though, rather than waiting to see if it healed on its own as the initial plan indicated. . . rest alone just isn't a great treatment plan for a 300+ pound man who's getting ready to play professional football. . . fingers crossed that the cleanup was successful, and the issue doesn't linger. . . we're counting pretty heavily on leary-- we really need him healthy if the O-line is going to be better this year. . .

Sometimes I wonder if veterans who don’t really need camp and preseason let stuff like this happen to cut down on the wear and tear the lengthy season creates. That was an argument I heard Brian Dawkins make repeatedly. He believed the season was too long which created a health problem for veterans, and it could be alleviated by shortening the preseason and training camp.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It’s debatable if those are the ten best plays of his career, but it’s not debatable that he is the best receiver in franchise history.
    Thomas is the most physically gifted wide receiver Denver has ever had, however, I think is still ahead of him. His career isn't over yet, and should Thomas collect a second Super Bowl ring it might not be hard for me put him ahead of Rod (who by the way belongs in freaking Hall of Fame ).

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Thomas is the most physically gifted wide receiver Denver has ever had, however, I think is still ahead of him. His career isn't over yet, and should Thomas collect a second Super Bowl ring it might not be hard for me put him ahead of Rod (who by the way belongs in freaking Hall of Fame ).
    Yea, I love me some DT, but it's totally debatable that DT is the best in Broncos history. Rod Smith put up numbers comparable to Michael Irving (a HoF WR) in an era that wasn't friendly to the WR as an undrafted WR. DT is an amazing WR and it's completely asanine to call him anything other than elite, but he still has a little work to do if he is going to pass Rod Smith in my mind.

DT is on pace to finish his career with between 12,000-14,000 yards depending on how he finishes these last few years (assuming he plays the same number of seasons as Rod) so he will most likely pass Rod statistically, but I think Rod still has the edge due to the era he played in.

15. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea, I love me some DT, but it's totally debatable that DT is the best in Broncos history. Rod Smith put up numbers comparable to Michael Irving (a HoF WR) in an era that wasn't friendly to the WR as an undrafted WR. DT is an amazing WR and it's completely asanine to call him anything other than elite, but he still has a little work to do if he is going to pass Rod Smith in my mind.

DT is on pace to finish his career with between 12,000-14,000 yards depending on how he finishes these last few years (assuming he plays the same number of seasons as Rod) so he will most likely pass Rod statistically, but I think Rod still has the edge due to the era he played in.
    Rod Smith's durability, hands and work ethic vs DTs physical attributes size and speed. Thats the diff i think
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Rod Smith's durability, hands and work ethic vs DTs physical attributes size and speed. Thats the diff i think
    I wouldn't say Thomas doesn't work hard if that's what you're getting at.

Hey UR, how do you feel when Sanders dives for the ball and never comes up with it? Does your man crush swell with pride?
    Well, I posted 1 highlight vid, a 3 minute vid and sanders had 3 diving plays (all catches mind you) in that tiny video. So, ugh, yeah, I guess so.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

19. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Well, I posted 1 highlight vid, a 3 minute vid and sanders had 3 diving plays (all catches mind you) in that tiny video. So, ugh, yeah, I guess so.
    UR, you're alright. Hey are you going to training camp again?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I wouldn't say Thomas doesn't work hard if that's what you're getting at.
    Did i say that? No. Smith had to overcome a lot to stay at the top for so many years. DT has been nearly invisible and banged upped the last few years, especially after his new deal. They also benefit from a much different NFL offense today.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information