Page 83 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2392

Thread: Off-Season Notes, press conferences, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I consider anyone that wants to take meat off my plate a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

now you guys got the planttard all worked up. . .

4. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Did I call anyone an "animal rights wacko"? I was more commenting on the racist TMZ ******** who were talking about hanging the ape von miller and calling him the N-word.

I don't like PETA, because I don't like how they often MASSIVELY overreact to things, I also don't like animal's being mistreated, but I didn't call anyone an "animal rights wacko" so lets not put words in my mouth that never left it.

Nothing wrong with wanting animals to be treated well, I don't care for PETA's methods. What I really don't care for is racist dickbags who say things like some of the PETA supporters in the comment section of the original story I read were saying.

*edit* I suppose Al did say it going back and reading his post. I relent only slightly
    Al said wacko, you used fanatic, in the context I read them to basically mean the same.

You openly support animal welfare, activists advocates for animal rights - there is a substantial difference
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 04-04-2018 at 02:33 PM. Reason: because **** peta lol

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1522857538263.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	11955
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

8. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Everybody settle down and admire this beauty
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    It was less of a reply to the story and more of a rebuttal to al and Frey choice of vernacular
    I think I know where you stand, and I respect your opinion. I don’t think that’s what I’m referring to. I will not respect the opinion of someone who attacks the way of life I was raised with. I am a meat eater. I am not a vegetarian. I respect the game we harvest.

Btw Dave, I apologize if my terminology offended you. It should be noted that some animal rights activists here in the states border upon being labeled as terrorists

Al said wacko, you used fanatic, in the context I read them to basically mean the same.

You openly support animal welfare, peta advocates for animal rights - there is a substantial difference
    I would say someone who starts saying they want someone dead, uses racist venacular and is generally an all around d-bag as someone who is rather fanatical, would you not say the same? I used the correct word to describe my feelings towards the people involved in the article I was discussing Dave.

I am not directing that same phrasing towards you. Unbunch thy trousers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’ll call PETA members whackos. Because most of them are.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

animal rights wacko = someone who believes that in a world of plenty animals should not be needlessly slaughtered

PETA does not believe that though my friend. I am with you about animals and they feel pain like we do so we should treat them like we do humans. However, peta is a fvcked enterprise! F those guys. Here have a read:
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...tens_b_2979220
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I would say someone who starts saying they want someone dead, uses racist venacular and is generally an all around d-bag as someone who is rather fanatical, would you not say the same? I used the correct word to describe my feelings towards the people involved in the article I was discussing Dave.

I am not directing that same phrasing towards you. Unbunch thy trousers.
    You come from the current popular and legal position that humans are superior to animals.

You think the comments made by someone on the internet are worse that harm inflicted to another living animal.

We disagree.

17. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’ll call PETA members whackos. Because most of them are.

My mom used to breed dogs, She wasn't running a puppy mill, she wasn't mistreating these dogs, they were very well loved, it was a small operation that my mom did on the side. They had large areas of yard on the farm to run around and enjoy themselves, they were frequently played with and loved by my parents and my siblings. They had a large well heated building to sleep in. We went through and passed frequent inspections and everything was above code.

Freaking member's of PETA decided to try and get my mom shut down, started sending death threats and harassing letters...We even had graffiti sprayed on our walls accusing us of being animal murders once...

I'm all for ethical treatment of animals, but it would be nice if PETA and those associated with them would be concerned about the ethical treatment of fellow human beings... I have zero respect for that organization and the way it conducts itself. Many of the US members of PETA are fanatical wackos. That doesn't mean that all animal rights activists are bad, there is a distinction.

19. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Regardless, at this point I think we're straying a bit too far into the P&R category of the boards and should bring the conversation back to the Broncos off season.

21. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

You come from the current popular and legal position that humans are superior to animals.

You think the comments made by someone on the internet are worse that harm inflicted to another living animal.

We disagree.
    I believe animals are inferior to humans, and yet should be treated with respect. This is more than just a current trend Dave. It’s a sentiment dating more than 10k years.

But once again, I apologize if my terminology offended you

I’m outta here. I’m sorry for offending Dave and derailing the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I’m outta here. I’m sorry for offending Dave and derailing the thread
    Not pointing any fingers derailing wise, I'm just as guilty. For the sake of preventing an unnecessary argument though, might be better to circle back to football.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information