Page 151 of 160 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2392

Thread: Off-Season Notes, press conferences, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    No. He should have. He did not and did not make the catch. Heman dives and makes the catch. The best WR in the game dive and make the catch. DT does not dive. It is square in the face! He does not dive. You cannot argue around it because he does not dive. Unless you mean to tell me that DT is the only WR in the history of the game whos passes are always perfectly places that he does not need to dive. EVERY OTHER WR does, but DT is the lone exception.

The laws of physics cease to exist around DT. I am sorry MO. I forget about that. Silly me.
    I think you severely overrate “diving.”
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

He will still go down as the best bronco WR in our history
    unlikely. . . rod is still over 200 catches ahead of him, and almost 3,000 yards. . . plus one super bowl ring. . . and rod played half his career under rules that were much less favorable to receivers. . . DT played his entire career in the inflated numbers era, and he'll still need three more strong seasons to catch rod's broncos records. . . he'll also need a small miracle to equal rod's championships. . . i don't see it happening. . . but whether he laid out or not, there's no shame in being the second best WR in franchise history, which is likely where he'll be when all's said and done. . .

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Ronnie Hillman says hello. I could go on. But lets get back to the point.

I did not blurt out anything. What I said is 100% true. Just because you do not want to accept it does not refute the statement. If it was just a blurted out hot take that was incorrect, You or anyone on this board would have provided the 5 simple plays where he has laid out for a ball in a dive. Just 5. After the thousands of yards and catches you would think 5 simple dive plays would be easy. Anyone would to shut me up. But they cannot because I am right and you my friend need to accept it. Do you watch the broncos play? DT does everything well aside from laying out for a ball. The best WR in the game do everything well and that! He will still go down as the best bronco WR in our history, but you have to understand that he could be better if he did dive for a ball and you need to understand that criticizing his lack of doing so and interpreting that as complaining or thinking he sucks; well that is even more ridiculous than this entire discussion.
    LOL, no you wasn't correct.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    LOL, no you wasn't correct.
    Then back it up. Prove it.
    So far you are only proving my point by just saying "no you aren't" over and over again. I have laid down the facts and evidence. All you can muster up is "no you are not correct". Denial aint just a river amigo.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I think you severely overrate “diving.”
    I really dont. Like this isnt even something I ever talk about, but so many here are like "my pwecious wittle DT. He must do everything perfect. He is the bestest and no one can critique his game. There is no wr better than him in the NFL and there is nothing he can do to improve his game"......

This is what I run into and then have to explain add nauseam, over and over and over again! He is not the best WR, there are others better, one little thing that separates him from them is the lack of diving for a ball.

It is the most simplest of all arguments. AND LITERALLY NO ONE CAN REFUTE IT (with evidence). Yet, here we are.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

No. He should have. He did not and did not make the catch. Heman dives and makes the catch. The best WR in the game dive and make the catch. DT does not dive. It is square in the face! He does not dive. You cannot argue around it because he does not dive. Unless you mean to tell me that DT is the only WR in the history of the game whos passes are always perfectly places that he does not need to dive. EVERY OTHER WR does, but DT is the lone exception.

The laws of physics cease to exist around DT. I am sorry MO. I forget about that. Silly me.
    So, when a pass is over your head and goes off your fingertips, how exactly does diving help again?

This is a really stupid argument, UR. You should take your loss and give up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Jfc....
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    unlikely. . . rod is still over 200 catches ahead of him, and almost 3,000 yards. . . plus one super bowl ring. . . and rod played half his career under rules that were much less favorable to receivers. . . DT played his entire career in the inflated numbers era, and he'll still need three more strong seasons to catch rod's broncos records. . . he'll also need a small miracle to equal rod's championships. . . i don't see it happening. . . but whether he laid out or not, there's no shame in being the second best WR in franchise history, which is likely where he'll be when all's said and done. . .
    Yes, Rod is ahead of but Rod also played twelve seasons.There are a lot of factors that will go into where Thomas' final number end up. Rod played with pretty much them same rules. Only real major change that can think of benefit to Rod. In his era if refs thought you would have come down with both feet but you had been pushed out before hand it still be ruled a catch. The five chuck has been in place since 1978 or 1979. More emphasis is on the rule than in Rod's era but he still benefited from it. That aside he still the best receiver in Broncos history and Thomas is second best regardless of what Under says. It's down right freaking criminal that Rod isn't in the Hall of Fame.

I made a thread for getting Hype!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Jfc....
    Whoa there!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    So, when a pass is over your head and goes off your fingertips, how exactly does diving help again?

This is a really stupid argument, UR. You should take your loss and give up.

I do not know why dont you ask the WR who do it and make the catches? Ask Hemann or Eddiemac. Julio, megatron or Antonio Brown. They have some amazing plays tht can only be made by diving.
    Sometimes you have to dive for a football. This is like football 101. The elite, the best of the best do it. DT does not.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Yes, Rod is ahead of but Rod also played twelve seasons.There are a lot of factors that will go into where Thomas' final number end up. Rod played with pretty much them same rules. Only real major change that can think of benefit to Rod. In his era if refs thought you would have come down with both feet but you had been pushed out before hand it still be ruled a catch. The five chuck has been in place since 1978 or 1979. More emphasis is on the rule than in Rod's era but he still benefited from it. That aside he still the best receiver in Broncos history and Thomas is second best regardless of what Under says. It's down right freaking criminal that Rod isn't in the Hall of Fame.

I think you have a reading comprehension issue.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

I do not know why dont you ask the WR who do it and make the catches? Ask Hemann or Eddiemac. Julio, megatron or Antonio Brown. They have some amazing plays tht can only be made by diving.
    Sometimes you have to dive for a football. This is like football 101. The elite, the best of the best do it. DT does not.
    i hear canton's going to change the name to "hall of guys who laid out for the ball". . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i hear canton's going to change the name to "hall of guys who laid out for the ball". . .
    They already did. Tebow is first Ballot!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I love DT

19. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information