Page 141 of 160 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2392

Thread: Off-Season Notes, press conferences, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    DMac isn't even that bad. I think he has some level of self awareness around how he is perceived and embraces the role... Whereas Big Al is just a moron. Also, I think Dmac sometimes plays an important role at press conferences of asking the questions the rest of the media doesn't want to ask. Sure he is kind of a DB, but a harmless one - he doesn't bother me.
    Why did I have a feeling you'd come in here and defend him? Oh - because you did!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

4. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Keep seeing clips of TE butts and his catches

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Keep seeing clips of TE butts and his catches

8. The Following 5 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

This means he’ll be underweight again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Broncos John Elway Weighs In On Case Keenum, Gary Kubiak

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/06/1...m-gary-kubiak/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Broncos John Elway Weighs In On Case Keenum, Gary Kubiak

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/06/1...m-gary-kubiak/
    One thing that makes me a little nervous about Keenum - is that none of the WRs are actually praising him and his abilities when they are asked by reporters... They are all talking about how they appreciate not having a QB competition and working with one guy. It feels like damning with faint praise to me - but it's June and I am overanalyzing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

One thing that makes me a little nervous about Keenum - is that none of the WRs are actually praising him and his abilities when they are asked by reporters... They are all talking about how they appreciate not having a QB competition and working with one guy. It feels like damning with faint praise to me - but it's June and I am overanalyzing.

WR Emmanuel Sanders confident in health, QB Case Keenum to start Broncos offseason
    Sanders on Keenum: “You don’t have to second-guess what his thought process is”

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/0...s-case-keenum/

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...ide-receivers/
    Last edited by Denver Native (Carol); 06-12-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Sanders has, and Will Parks praised Keenum's abilities profusely in an interview I listened
    to Yesterday. And his QBR, DVOA, AND DYAR ratings of last year attest to it, as well as
    his personal passing statistics. After watching several of his games last year, I am quite
    comfortable. Not to worry, friend.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

16. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

18. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

so veldheer's not ready yet either? sheesh. . . and yes, i fully realize that it's june, so nobody freak out on me. . . still sheesh. . . i'm not any more sold on this year's O-line "upgrades" than i was last year. . . it's still a point of concern, IMO. . .

heard a couple after-practice interviews, and breakdowns from mase and atwater. . . they said sutton and hamilton have been the last guys off the field every day, and that they always stay out there catching passes after everyone else has left. . . they also did an interview with hamilton-- the kid is infinitely smarter than henderson and mckenzie. . . reviews of philip lindsey have also been very positive, specifically for his work as a receiver out of the backfield and punt returner. . . he was one of a couple guys that brandon marshall mentioned as early standouts. . . marshall also mentioned that he's down to 225 pounds, and that he's trying to get his percentage of body fat down so he can fly around the field, and recover quicker. . . *queue jaded's scorn*

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    so veldheer's not ready yet either? sheesh. . . and yes, i fully realize that it's june, so nobody freak out on me. . . still sheesh. . . i'm not any more sold on this year's O-line "upgrades" than i was last year. . . it's still a point of concern, IMO. . .

heard a couple after-practice interviews, and breakdowns from mase and atwater. . . they said sutton and hamilton have been the last guys off the field every day, and that they always stay out there catching passes after everyone else has left. . . they also did an interview with hamilton-- the kid is infinitely smarter than henderson and mckenzie. . . reviews of philip lindsey have also been very positive, specifically for his work as a receiver out of the backfield and punt returner. . . he was one of a couple guys that brandon marshall mentioned as early standouts. . . marshall also mentioned that he's down to 225 pounds, and that he's trying to get his percentage of body fat down so he can fly around the field, and recover quicker. . . *queue jaded's scorn*
    Getting Keenum may be more of a blessing that we thought. The guy had the #1 QBR in the
    league while under pressure last year, and it looks as if he may be under pressure here if the
    line doesn't work out as hoped.

Regarding the receivers, all four of the top receivers are among the best at yards after the
    catch. This is very instrumental to the success of the offense. Many passes have to be short
    outlets to avoid sacks, and it's up to the receivers to make something of them. This article
    on MHR does a splendid job of elaborating on that, IMO.
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

24. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

I do recall a quote from ES about how he admired CK during their games in college. This was when they first signed him, it's not a super recent quote, which I get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information