Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 QB Conundrum

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Aj sucks. Way overrated. Do not want
    He is not the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He is not the answer.
    unless the question is how can we suck again next year. . .

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    unless the question is how can we suck again next year. . .
    He would probably be a more consistent version of TS - he, like most human beings, are tougher than TS. But a better version of TS is just a D+ grade.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

McCaron has not had a real shot and in 2015, with 3 starts, he loked decent. Better than Cam Newton against that same Broncos defense.

He had a decent game. On the road, very hostile environment. For the money. That is more of an issue than many of you are acknowledging.

He also shit the bed in the playoffs against the Steelers, struggled to read defenses, and was drafted as high as he was because of his pedigree at Alabama. Cincinnati signed Dalton to a contract that they could have dumped at any time - it was similar to the Kaepernick deal that happened just beforehand. The Bengals never seriously considered letting McCarron run the team, even this season when Dalton was absolutely putrid.

The Browns HC, Hue Jackson, backed out of a deal for him at the last second. There have been few rumors about teams wanting to trade for McCarron. In other words, the team that knows him best likes him enough to keep him around as a backup, but nothing more. Is he the worst guy around? No. But he's a guy, nothing more or less, at least to me.

If we're looking for a young guy to be the man, it's not him. McCarron might have had some appeal when the defense was at its strongest. JMO.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    McCaron has not had a real shot and in 2015, with 3 starts, he loked decent. Better than Cam Newton against that same Broncos defense.

He had a decent game. On the road, very hostile environment. For the money. That is more of an issue than many of you are acknowledging.
    Then why couldn't he beat out Andy Dalton?

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Dalton and Lewis both have dirt on the Bengals owner.
    It's the only plausible explanation for why either of them are still in Cinci...

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post

He also didnt score a point after half time. He also didnt cross our 40 yard line after half. I am pretty sure we had talib or harris and both safties?? out that game. We had a guy or two missing. Once we left zone he blew ass. Also, if you remember, he only had a bunch of High sideline throws that his WR made amazing plays on. Also, I feel like they ran all over us that game. Didnt they get a couple drives started in our zone from an INT?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    He also didnt score a point after half time. He also didnt cross our 40 yard line after half. I am pretty sure we had talib or harris and both safties?? out that game. We had a guy or two missing. Once we left zone he blew ass. Also, if you remember, he only had a bunch of High sideline throws that his WR made amazing plays on. Also, I feel like they ran all over us that game. Didnt they get a couple drives started in our zone from an INT?
    He was benefiting from having tall ass TE's that could athletically jump up and get his air balls. He actually didn't play good, his TE's bailed him the heck out and made him look better than he actually was if I recall.

Green beat Talib on a TD. McCarron had a couple of nice throws. After the second half when Cincinnati couldn't run the ball, and after Harris was on Green, it ended.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Green beat Talib on a TD. McCarron had a couple of nice throws. After the second half when Cincinnati couldn't run the ball, and after Harris was on Green, it ended.
    Brady did worse. He did. Just sayin.

You are still not acknowledging the money issue.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

AJ sucks nuts, but think of all the money we could save!!1!11!

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

And we could save the most amount of money by drafting Baker Mayfield at 5.

And blow our wad on OG, OT, RB, vet QB, CB, ILB, DE
    Buuuuuuuuut if/when mayfield sucks then we are back to square 1 (which is where we are at with AJ).Id rather start Machine gun Kelly! and draft us a Chubby!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Big Al is such a moron. That idiot is stumping hard for AJ or Lamar Jackson. He thinks we should draft Jackson at 5. Good Lord, that kid is as inaccurate as PL. We could draft Jackson in the 3rd and move to WR, that's the only way I want him on the team.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    AJ sucks nuts, but think of all the money we could save!!1!11!
    Better than anything on the roster.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information