Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 QB Conundrum

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Schaub had his best years when Kyle Shannahan was his OC. Just saying
    I don't know what you're saying. I never know what you're saying. You're too sharp for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He had a good line, a good RB, and one good WR. The Texans underachieved with a great roster, almost exclusively not built by Kubiak. Kubiak was a bad coach, a bad talent evaluation guy, but a good human being. The fact that he's scouting for us now is horrendous.
    So what does that say about Elway's scouting before going wonder-twins with Kubiak? Elway's 1st and 2nd rounders 6-10, Kubiak's scrub 13-11...and Brock had the 2015 defense...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    So what does that say about Elway's scouting before going wonder-twins with Kubiak? Elway's 1st and 2nd rounders 6-10, Kubiak's scrub 13-11...and Brock had the 2015 defense...
    Wonder Twin powers activate.......

It means that you should be more respectful to Wade Phillips and remember what Manning was doing before Kubiak. It means you consistently miss out on obvious variables when you ask me these stupid ass questions.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It means that you should be more respectful to Wade Phillips and remember what Manning was doing before Kubiak. It means you consistently miss out on obvious variables when you ask me these stupid ass questions.
    It means Elway is terrible at picking QBs outside of FA. But is good at hiring guys like Phillips, Kubkiak, Fox, and Manning. Kubiak, as 8-8 of a talent guy as he is, is an improvement in that department.

Kinger, who is picking our QB this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

It means Elway is terrible at picking QBs outside of FA. But is good at hiring guys like Phillips, Kubkiak, Fox, and Manning. Kubiak, as 8-8 of a talent guy as he is, is an improvement in that department.

Kubiak was a huge proponent of TS. That should tell you where he's at right now.

Because Kubiak is one of the scouts, that answer is as follows: the scouting department with the final say of Elway. God knows we can only hope they do the right ******* thing and get Rosen.

Don't you ever coldcall me again, you Socratic Method Mother ******.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i've heard we're bringing in the homeless guy who recommended manziel to haslam. . .

8. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i've heard we're bringing in the homeless guy who recommended manziel to haslam. . .
    What?

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I really didn’t mean to derail the thread with talk of Kubiak. The report about trading for Taylor just triggered that Taylor was once a Kubiak guy in Baltimore. We missed on him so who else is Kubiak most likely to whisper to JFE about? Oh yeah, the other guy he has history with (Keenum).

You guys know him, the guy who was so good that “helped” his team reach the NFCCG and that team was so enamored with him that now that team is looking to replace him. They didn’t even try to talk contract with him. That’s completely telling and makes me wanna say **** Keenum. If Minnesota wants nothing to do with him, why should we? That was really my point. Not just to Kubiak bash.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 03-10-2018 at 06:36 PM.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

11. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

He had a good line, a good RB, and one good WR. The Texans underachieved with a great roster, almost exclusively not built by Kubiak. Kubiak was a bad coach, a bad talent evaluation guy, but a good human being. The fact that he's scouting for us now is horrendous.
    I'm going to have ask you to ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

13. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I'm going to have ask you to ****.
    Go away!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

What do we think is going to happen to Lynch? Seriously. That is the real conundrum right now.

I say trade him to Arizona, even if it is for a conditional draft pick. They once showed interest in him and that may be worth it to them as well as the Broncos.

With him on the roster and reports of him making improvements it could really complicate things. Unless, those reports are being put out in order to bolster interest.
    https://www.instagram.com/paxtonlynch/?hl=en
    Last edited by Broncoknight30; 03-11-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    What do we think is going to happen to Lynch? Seriously. That is the real conundrum right now.

I say trade him to Arizona, even if it is for a conditional draft pick. They once showed interest in him and that may be worth it to them as well as the Broncos.

With him on the roster and reports of him making improvements it could really complicate things. Unless, those reports are being put out in order to bolster interest.
    https://www.instagram.com/paxtonlynch/?hl=en
    Whether or not they finally a get QB it won’t hurt to have an improving PL.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

come on donkeys, shake things up and make a run at drew brees. . . the saints are clearly lowballing him, let's swoop in and make him an offer he can't refuse. . . empty the vault on a 2-3 year deal. . . go for broke while we still have a couple cornerstone pieces left on defense, we can tear it all down and start over when that contract is up. . . the hell with paying 20 million per to some useless chode like AJ mccarron, let's get us a real quarterback. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    come on donkeys, shake things up and make a run at drew brees. . . the saints are clearly lowballing him, let's swoop in and make him an offer he can't refuse. . . empty the vault on a 2-3 year deal. . . go for broke while we still have a couple cornerstone pieces left on defense, we can tear it all down and start over when that contract is up. . . the hell with paying 20 million per to some useless chode like AJ mccarron, let's get us a real quarterback. . .
    He's just waiting to see Cousins' number to base his off of that. Also there would have been some talk today among agents if there was real hope - it's been just the opposite. Everyone thinks he's staying.... But I agree in theory.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information