Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: ESPN: Belichick possibly leaving/Belichick forced to trade Jimmy G.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Gronk should win MVP over Brady. That offense doesn't scare anybody without Gronk. They are night and day with/without him.
    I've had that discussion with people recently as well.

Antonio Brown is also more deserving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Anyone that doesn't cheat is more deserving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

4. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Gronk should win MVP over Brady. That offense doesn't scare anybody without Gronk. They are night and day with/without him.
    How many yards did Gronk have in the playoffs last year?

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    So you're not convinced about him? Then why was Brady so scared?

I just hate guys who like (allegedly) Brady, Favre, and Montana, who were all helped by great systems and coaches who then shit on the team when their career winds down. It just reeks of entitlement.
    I wouldn't really call it entitlement with Brady, because go look at his resume. So what would you have Brady do? He played at a high level again this year, but the inevitable "fall off a cliff" Manning season is coming, or the inevitable "the wheels fell off" Favre season is coming for him. That's the nature of football after 40. The interesting thing about the article in the original thread is that Brady is so convinced that he's going to play until he's 45, that he's forcing these changes and selling his TB12 brand on this premise.

With Montana, guy was injured for an entire season's worth of games and had repeated setbacks. Even still, the owner wanted him to keep starting, but the locker room was split. Montana ended up being the bigger man and just requesting a trade, knowing his backup deserved an opportunity (so actually, the COMPLETE opposite of this alleged Brady situation).

Favre's case was different because the franchise wanted to know if he was coming back, and instead he flip-flopped on the issue leaving them with no choice but to trade him. The Packers truly did make every attempt to honor their guy and let him start as long as possible. Favre may have felt entitled to the right to come and go as he pleased, but the Packers couldn't keep going back and forth on Aaron Rodgers, so they traded Favre to the Jets.

7. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Are you salty, WTE?
    He does sound awful salt. The salt of New England fans is glorious! It is great for seasoning your food with.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I wouldn't really call it entitlement with Brady, because go look at his resume. So what would you have Brady do? He played at a high level again this year, but the inevitable "fall off a cliff" Manning season is coming, or the inevitable "the wheels fell off" Favre season is coming for him. That's the nature of football after 40. The interesting thing about the article in the original thread is that Brady is so convinced that he's going to play until he's 45, that he's forcing these changes and selling his TB12 brand on this premise.

With Montana, guy was injured for an entire season's worth of games and had repeated setbacks. Even still, the owner wanted him to keep starting, but the locker room was split. Montana ended up being the bigger man and just requesting a trade, knowing his backup deserved an opportunity (so actually, the COMPLETE opposite of this alleged Brady situation).

Favre's case was different because the franchise wanted to know if he was coming back, and instead he flip-flopped on the issue leaving them with no choice but to trade him. The Packers truly did make every attempt to honor their guy and let him start as long as possible. Favre may have felt entitled to the right to come and go as he pleased, but the Packers couldn't keep going back and forth on Aaron Rodgers, so they traded Favre to the Jets.
    It's entitlement when you put yourself ahead of the team, especially when only that team and that situation the team produced made you relevant. Espeically when you were the only long term star that team kept around, because, you know, they were always picking up high end players for you as they cycled them in and out. Make no mistake, no single player in the history of the league was ever in a better long term situation than Brady. Remember when he was a game manager with a great defense? And when he got four or five years to slowly develop into a big time QB? When something has given you everything you could ever ask for, and you never had a worse roster compared to your rivals (sans maybe one or two years) you should be grateful.

Both Favre and Montana had more in the tank. We're watching Brady decline - pundits have pointed out how he trends downward as the season goes on, and he's having a weak year for a guy who is supposed to put up MVP numbers, which is entire point as to why he shouldn't be the MVP in the first place.

Look how Peyton Manning responded to his situation, and then how Brady is responding to him. His entire career he did nothing but spit phony platitudes and give lip service. He was always a fake and he's showing it now. He's a scumbag cheater, a liar, a whiner, and he's soft. Tom Brady does more to disgrace the league than Ray Rice or O.J. Simpson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information