Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN: Belichick possibly leaving/Belichick forced to trade Jimmy G.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Goodell being able to suspend for any reason, yes. Having the ability to go through a player's phone was not.
    You’re correct. However destroying it was a red flag. It was for the judge too.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Even the pats peoPle knew he was guilty. The article referenced as much.

How about a guy being called the deflator? Or the fact he said he took the balls w him to the bathroom to use the urinal on the left. When there is sent a urinal in that bathroom and the toilet was on the Right. Brady was as guilty as all of the evidence showed. There’s no way around it. Let alone the phone thing and everything else.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Patriots owner Robert Kraft, coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady pushed back in a joint
    First there's tales of dissension now drug use. The Pats are falling apart.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I’ve always been of the opinion that B.B. and TB were attached at the hip career wise. I figured that with absolutely nothing left to prove, that whenever Brady hangs them up, so will Bill. I know I wouldn’t want to be the guy who had to try to keep that franchise a winner once Brady is gone. They really aren’t a great team talent wise.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    First there's tales of dissension now drug use. The Pats are falling apart.
    I hadn't heard about that. Don't forget the murder.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I hadn't heard about that. Don't forget the murders.
    Fify
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    So a grown man is supposed to turn over his personal cell phone to his employer, why exactly?
    He was wise not hand it over. His lawyer was stupid for disclosing he destroyed it. He didn't have to say that. But if he did hand it over the contents would surely be leaked. Just like the contents of Brady's private e-mails were also leaked which had zero to do with deflated balls yet were leaked anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    He was wise not hand it over. His lawyer was stupid for disclosing he destroyed it. He didn't have to say that. But if he did hand it over the contents would surely be leaked. Just like the contents of Brady's private e-mails were also leaked which had zero to do with deflated balls yet were leaked anyway.
    That kind of thing happens when you're cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    That kind of thing happens when you're cheating
    No, you don't hand over your cell phone to a rogue investigator with a complete preconceived mindset.

No, you don't hand over your cell phone to a rogue investigator with a complete preconceived mindset.
    Right, but the fact he destroyed it showed guilt. If what you’re saying is true he should have simply not turned it over. He looked more guilty than OJ in a white Bronco headed to Tijuana.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

14. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Right, but the fact he destroyed it showed guilt. If what you’re saying is true he should have simply not turned it over. He looked more guilty than OJ in a white Bronco headed to Tijuana.
    Let's get this thread back on topic, OK Al? This thread isn't about how the Patriots were set up by ESPN with the fake story about 11 out of 12 balls being underinflated. This is about the Patriots being set up by ESPN with their fake story about how this will be the final year of the Belichick, Kraft, Brady trio.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Let's get this thread back on topic, OK Al? This thread isn't about how the Patriots were set up by ESPN with the fake story about 11 out of 12 balls being underinflated. This is about the Patriots being set up by ESPN with their fake story about how this will be the final year of the Belichick, Kraft, Brady trio.
    So many lies, so little time.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Sure you do. When you have nothing to hide.

I'd hand my phone over to any investigator, as I'm unafraid of what might be "leaked".

But you are right. Back to topic, this story has all the makings of being much ado about nothing.

I wont say anything else on the matter, just a simple yes or no.

Do you actually, honestly believe, what you just wrote about the pats, espn and set up?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information