Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Safest Pick in the 2018 NFL Draft

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Crap!
    There is plenty of banter on all of that around anyway. The only thing I'd add is to keep in mind a name that not really anyone is mentioning. Mason Rudolph. If Mayfield is an option, then Rudolph has to be as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    chris harris, terrell davis, dr. velcro

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I've written it into the sky!

Is there a thread where you've shared your thoughts on the FA QB's and draftable first round QB's? I want your take worse than I want a steak!
    i think it's time to revive "ask coach chaz" . . .

3. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    chris harris, terrell davis, dr. velcro

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    With Coach Chaz and G-Money endorsing Nelson, it should persuade some doubters.
    i'm coming around. . . somebody convince me that taking him at #5 is better/more productive than if we could trade back a few spots and grab a tackle like mcglinchey or brown. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i'm coming around. . . somebody convince me that taking him at #5 is better/more productive than if we could trade back a few spots and grab a tackle like mcglinchey or brown. . .
    Because having a very good to great guard makes a descent tackle so much better?

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

For me its like this...

Rosen, Darnold, Barkley, Chubb, Alden, Nelson, one of them will be there and likely one of then will be there a few spots down the list too. I am fine with any of them. I have my concerns about Darnold to be honest, but all are sexy and I would like here very much.
    Draft mode on:

Cappy Kirk in FA.

1. Bradley Chubb -DE
    2. Will Hernandez -Guard
    .........TBA

Adopted Bronco:
    Gary Kubiak

McGlinchey and Brown may be good tackles in the NFL. They may even go on to be pro bowlers. Nelson is the type of prospect that can step in and play at an all pro level in his rookie season. He's not a pro bowl prospect. He's a hall of fame prospect. He's a Von Miller of the offensive line type of prospect. He's a generational type of prospect at his position.

Now, this is simply my opinion of him. That and a dollar will get you a soda. Pull up as many of his games as you can and watch them. Tell me if you find a weakness in his film, because I haven't been able to.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    McGlinchey and Brown may be good tackles in the NFL. They may even go on to be pro bowlers. Nelson is the type of prospect that can step in and play at an all pro level in his rookie season. He's not a pro bowl prospect. He's a hall of fame prospect. He's a Von Miller of the offensive line type of prospect. He's a generational type of prospect at his position.

Now, this is simply my opinion of him. That and a dollar will get you a soda. Pull up as many of his games as you can and watch them. Tell me if you find a weakness in his film, because I haven't been able to.
    Not in Seattle!

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information