Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: No Surviving: Vance Joseph Retained

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    that stuff always cracks me up. . . "if you take away all his long runs, his yards per carry average isn't that great". . . yea, no shit!
    Barry Sanders sux!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

that stuff always cracks me up. . . "if you take away all his long runs, his yards per carry average isn't that great". . . yea, no shit!
    If you removed all of their cheating the Pats aren't that great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

3. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    If you removed all of their cheating the Pats aren't that great.
    How can anybody tell? Nobody knows how much of their success over the years was due to cheating and how much to talent. That can never be unraveled since they did both.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    How can anybody tell? Nobody knows how much of their success over the years was due to cheating and how much to talent. That can never be unraveled since they did both.
    Which is why if a person disregards the careers of BB and TB you can't really hold it against them. TB, never being a huge armed guy, wanted deflated footballs because it made it easier to throw for him. How many TDs, completions, and third downs were helped and completed because of it? Etc.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Every SB they've won has been by a FG, basically. I'm pretty sure they're cheating was worth 3 points, especially the early SBs when they had practice footage and stolen signals.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

TB12 won two SB's when he wasn't the man, and lost two SB's when he was the man. And he made the Patriots trade away the QBOTF to appease his own ego...

He was barely a top five QB of all time, but now he's out of that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Which is why if a person disregards the careers of BB and TB you can't really hold it against them. TB, never being a huge armed guy, wanted deflated footballs because it made it easier to throw for him. How many TDs, completions, and third downs were helped and completed because of it? Etc.
    Deflate-gate was basically B.S. Brady wanted the balls deflated, but the weather did a lot of it. The Patriots cheat so regularly, and skirt the line always so they NFL threw the book at them. That was a case of "guilt by association."

They are so often guilty that in this case, where the evidence was never very strong that they actually cheated the league got sick of it and decided to make an example of them.

The really bad stuff they did over the years was never disclosed or prosecuted.

We only know about a tiny fraction of the ways they bent or broke the rules.

For instance, when McMoron was caught taping other teams' practices in "Spy-gate" that was a standard Patriots practice they did all the time, and he just brought it to Denver.

According to Afred Williams teams would have spies all the time at other team's practices and would tape things on their phones, etc. But, the Patriots, being the Patriots, arrogantly took it the extra mile and would send a videographer to secretly film closed practices. And McMoron being that disciple of the Belicheat way, did the same thing.

Their attitude has always been "Prove it!"

That’s an interesting line of thinking Cugel. I figured the NFL threw the book at him for that ridiculous man bun.

Deflate-gate was basically B.S. Brady wanted the balls deflated, but the weather did a lot of it. The Patriots cheat so regularly, and skirt the line always so they NFL threw the book at them. That was a case of "guilt by association."

They are so often guilty that in this case, where the evidence was never very strong that they actually cheated the league got sick of it and decided to make an example of them.

The really bad stuff they did over the years was never disclosed or prosecuted.

We only know about a tiny fraction of the ways they bent or broke the rules.

For instance, when McMoron was caught taping other teams' practices in "Spy-gate" that was a standard Patriots practice they did all the time, and he just brought it to Denver.

According to Afred Williams teams would have spies all the time at other team's practices and would tape things on their phones, etc. But, the Patriots, being the Patriots, arrogantly took it the extra mile and would send a videographer to secretly film closed practices. And McMoron being that disciple of the Belicheat way, did the same thing.

Their attitude has always been "Prove it!"
    Most of the science on the matter and the experts stated that the balls were certainly deflated. There was some dispute. Some. The fact that the Patriots worked so hard to cover it all up is also a damning indictment upon their guilt, too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

jesus H. christ! i can't even come to the broncos board without that effin' chode tom shady popping up in every thread? just shoot me now. . .

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

jesus H. christ! i can't even come to the broncos board without that effin' chode tom shady popping up in every thread? just shoot me now. . .

You have been pretty whiny and cantankerous as of late. Pull yourself together.

You have been pretty whiny and cantankerous as of late. Pull yourself together.
    You should talk!

16. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

You should talk!
    I'm a ball of love.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I'm a ball of butter.
    Yep.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Yep.
    No wonder you like me so much.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information