Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The pro's pro

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

It is and will forever be Peyton Manning. He wrote the book on how to conduct ones self as a pro, on and off the field. Fitz is great too, but the nature of the QB position carries more weight.

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Which player still playing or recently retired do you think is the most worthy of the moniker 'The Pro's Pro'?

I'd say Larry Fitzgerald. Year in, year out, the guy just puts in the work like a boss.
    I just listened to an interview with him. Arians asked him to move inside, he wasn't great with the idea, but he went with it. Found success in his new role. Definitely pro's pro, especially since he is a wr, normally the biggest princess on a team.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I just listened to an interview with him. Arians asked him to move inside, he wasn't great with the idea, but he went with it. Found success in his new role. Definitely pro's pro, especially since he is a wr, normally the biggest princess on a team.
    He also invites other wr’s to his camp every year. That’s what does it for me, when a pro goes out of his way to teach someone else how to be a pro

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He also invites other wr’s to his camp every year. That’s what does it for me, when a pro goes out of his way to teach someone else how to be a pro
    Von Miller started doing this. He’s had a pass-rusher powwow the past two seasons, I think. I think he did it California if memory serves.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Von Miller started doing this. He’s had a pass-rusher powwow the past two seasons, I think. I think he did it California if memory serves.
    I see Von as a great football player, and that’s all. It’s hard for me to look past some of his bone headed off the field stuff in the first several years of his career.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Larry Fitzgerald would definitely top the list but these are others that i can think of that were up there as well.

Peyton Manning
    Troy Polamalu
    Tony Gonzalez
    Drew Brees
    Jason Witten
    Tim Tebow
    JJ Watt
    Chris Long

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information