Thread: Denver Broncos’ 2018 free agents

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Denver Broncos’ 2018 free agents

Beginning March 12, 2018, at 2 p.m. MT, teams can begin to negotiate with free agents but cannot sign any player until March 14 at 2 p.m. MT, the official start of the new league year. Below are the Broncos’ 2018 free agents, along with their position and age.

Unrestricted Free Agents

Unrestricted free agents have at least four accrued seasons (six or more regular-season games each) with a team and are free to sign with any team when the new league year begins.
    rest - https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/2...8-free-agents/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

The biggest name I saw on the list is OZ, who isn't that big, as well as Charles who thinks he's bigger then most people say his is.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

I would re-sign Paradis, Lattimer, Taylor, Shelby Harris.

I would love to re-sign Barrett but believe he may be priced out of our market for a backup. He should get starter money somewhere.

IF dirt cheap: Davis and Green (Blocker).

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I would re-sign Paradis, Lattimer, Taylor, Shelby Harris.

I would love to re-sign Barrett but believe he may be priced out of our market for a backup. He should get starter money somewhere.

IF dirt cheap: Davis and Green (Blocker).
    Barrett and Paradis are our biggest FA right now and they’re both RFA. We should be able to keep them around if we tender them correctly

RFA the player still gets an offer sheet from other teams, I think? But we have the right to match?

Paradis I would assume we will make sure doesn't get away, but if someone came in and offered a large contract to Barrett? Not sure we could do that.

Maybe the draft pick compensation will steer teams away.

If we tender a guy with say, the second round tender, a team has to give up a second rounder if they sign him. This rarely happens, unless we go cheap like we did with CJ

IMO Barrett is probably worth giving a second rounder up for.

Latimer, Crick, Davis, Barrett, Paradis, Taylor, Anderson, Harris (F yeah!), Peko (ditto).

Green is a great blocker but we need all purpose threats at TE. Huerman seems a better weapon but I'd be happy to keep Green instead. Heard good things about Winn before his injury, so I'm ignorant there. Fowler seemed to clown this year, while Latimer surged while playing his usual role as ST badass.

How can you ever so no to Taylor? He offers so much while receiving so few calls his way. Paradis got punked a couple of times but who doesn't? He's our anchor. Zaire is a gamer. Harris is a killer for us. No words needed for Peko. Barrett shined early on but is probably trade bait/ salary fodder. We might lose a potential QB punisher in him but he's far from guaranteed.
    Last edited by Ground Control; 12-29-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information