Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Looks Like the Chiefs are Starting Mahomes

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

One thing is for sure. You can't expect to rush 3 or 4 and find success against Mahomes. You need to make it funky for him. Have separate schemes for 4 halves of football for the two regular season meetings, all of them somewhat novel. Can't give him time. Maybe you have to sacrifice QB contain at times. Idk.

Will be a good litmus test of Woods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    One thing is for sure. You can't expect to rush 3 or 4 and find success against Mahomes. You need to make it funky for him. Have separate schemes for 4 halves of football for the two regular season meetings, all of them somewhat novel. Can't give him time. Maybe you have to sacrifice QB contain at times. Idk.

Will be a good litmus test of Woods.
    We're phooked.

3. The Following 5 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We're phooked.
    Tune in and find out!

I'd love to be surprised. I doubt many of us have much confidence in his plans and defensive playcalling, but maybe he's a mad scientist in the lab so far, testing things.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Tune in and find out!

I'd love to be surprised. I doubt many of us have much confidence in his plans and defensive playcalling, but maybe he's a mad scientist in the lab so far, testing things.
    He contained Wilson with his plan against Seattle better than i've seen wilson contained in awhile... but ya, I got no faith in him at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Tune in and find out!

He contained Wilson with his plan against Seattle better than i've seen wilson contained in awhile... but ya, I got no faith in him at all.
    Yeah last week ruin that for me. I do not get his obsession with changing what's worked for us in the Phillips 3/4. We've been a press Man team for the past five years we've got big physical corners and now all the sudden we're playing off man and Zone. It's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Jsteve01; 09-18-2018 at 09:20 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Forget KC handling us, the Rams are going to annihilate us.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Yeah last week ruin that for me. I do not get his obsession with changing what's worked for us in the Phillips 3/4. We've been a press Man team for the past five years we've got big physical corners and now all the sudden we're playing off man and Zone. It's ridiculous.
    woods has no balls. . . he coaches not to lose. . .

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Some coaches are 'live by the sword, die by the sword', but Woods is more of a 'live by the shield, live by the shield' type.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Forget KC handling us, the Rams are going to annihilate us.
    Case Keenum may die that week...

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Good ole Foxball....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information