Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Green Bay Packers Cheating According to Number of Teams?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    It's more of a disclaimer. I'm not for or against, but some folks read into posts, and that's not what is being said. I always thought Capers defenses were pretty good.
    I like his schemes. I'd love it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I like his schemes. I'd love it.
    Green Bay use to have a damn good defense, and so did his Texans. I wonder what happened in Green Bay? Did he lose personnel?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Green Bay use to have a damn good defense, and so did his Texans. I wonder what happened in Green Bay? Did he lose personnel?
    That's a good question. They haven't been all that great the last couple of years.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Not sure the NFL would care too much about that otherwise they wouldnt of let the Browns be as bad as they are for years on end.
    Cleveland has been craptastic all on their own. The NFL has done nothing to force them to be so awful.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information