Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Mckenzie the dumbest player to ever wear a Broncos uni?

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    lol. . . i was gonna start this thread if it wasn't up already. . . was asking exactly that question earlier. . . though i was pondering whether he is the WORST player we've had in the past decade or so-- the fact that he's stupider than a box of rocks isn't really up for debate at this point. . . any 12-year-old playing madden knows you have to get out of bounds there-- this retarded little dipshit apparently thinks he can go hero mode and break five tackles on his way to the endzone. . .

i'm trying to think who's been worse in recent memory, but i don't know that even post-injury samfrailo cuts it. . . or nate webster, or even rahim effing moore. . . vance and elway should be ashamed of themselves for letting such a trash player hang around. . .
    Moore trumps all. That shit was in the bag. **** you Rahim Moore!!!!8÷&÷*×*×+×+++
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Moore trumps all. That shit was in the bag. **** you Rahim Moore!!!!8÷&÷*×*×+×+++
    He certainly is in the conversation. That was ONE play and that was easily the DUMBEST PLAY. So, that could make him. However, what Mckenzie is doing would be like Rahim Moore doing that 4 times, and then he would get another chance, and then he intercepts a ball and as he is running it into the endzone he drops it at the 1 to celebrate early.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

He makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

I have never played the sport, I am a stupid Scotsman.... And I knew he needed to get out of bounds.... Dude is seriously retarded. If we don't cut him, a public flogging seems in order

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    What?

That team had Steve Atwater, Bill Romanowski, Alfred Williams and Tyrone Braxton. There is no way he was the best player on that defense.
    Well, he wasn’t better than Atwater, but the first couple of years here he was a huge impact player. I know his last year he fell off the face of the earth so to speak, but if I had to pick between his first year in Denver and any year Alfred had I would take Perry in a heart beat.
    Perry solidified a DLine that was trash before he arrived. See 1994.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    He makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

I have never played the sport, I am a stupid Scotsman.... And I knew he needed to get out of bounds.... Dude is seriously retarded. If we don't cut him, a public flogging seems in order
    Bill B. would have cut him two months ago.

8. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Bill B. would have cut him two months ago.
    Well, that's just because Bill doesn't allow riff-raff on his fine team. Also of note is our rookies are actually getting dumber under this coaching staff.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Aqib Talib shot himself in the leg and if shooting yourself in the head counts, the Broncos also have a few candidates for that.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

We also need to add Matt Prater and Dale Carter to the all-idiots team.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Well, he wasn’t better than Atwater, but the first couple of years here he was a huge impact player. I know his last year he fell off the face of the earth so to speak, but if I had to pick between his first year in Denver and any year Alfred had I would take Perry in a heart beat.
    What "first couple of years" are you talking about? He was only here for like two years period. I feel like you are confusing him with someone else.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

he makes me want Norwood back

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Also, I pointed out McKenzie not even looking for an overthrown pass in a game earlier this season. People blew that off. My point was, he was just out there, like a football game wasn't happening around him. No awareness. Should have been cut weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    What "first couple of years" are you talking about? He was only here for like two years period. I feel like you are confusing him with someone else.
    I remember him, #95. He was very effective for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    He was in Denver 95-97, 3 years. He made the pro bowl in 96 and was a second team all Pro. 97 is when he fell off, got released and picked up by KC

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

When VJ gets fired in less than 5 days - this will be one of the symbolic memories of his brief tenure.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    When VJ gets fired in less than 5 days - this will be one of the symbolic memories of his brief tenure.
    You really think he gets fired? I think the recent wins bought him an extra year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information