Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ps4

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Ok, so the console itself is wireless? You think I would have asked before I bought it.
    No. You need an HDMI cable.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    No. You need an HDMI cable.
    I’m referring to the console receiving a wireless signal to run its apps. I know it needs an HDMI

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ok, so the console itself is wireless? You think I would have asked before I bought it.
    You will plug it into the wall, and run an HDMI cable (which you'll need to supply) from the PS4 to your TV. It is wireless internet capable. The controller charges on a cable, but it's wireless as well. Depending on where you bought it, you'll likely need to buy more controllers for multiplayer games as they only come with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    You will plug it into the wall, and run an HDMI cable (which you'll need to supply) from the PS4 to your TV. It is wireless internet capable. The controller charges on a cable, but it's wireless as well. Depending on where you bought it, you'll likely need to buy more controllers for multiplayer games as they only come with one.
    Yeah, we bought an extra controller. We have two basic ones now. We’re into the console and extra controller for $220

I actually just turned my PS4 on for like the first time in at least 6 months...It's pretty useless at the moment though, I don't have any games installed since my PS+ expired and all my plus games went with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I actually just turned my PS4 on for like the first time in at least 6 months...It's pretty useless at the moment though, I don't have any games installed since my PS+ expired and all my plus games went with it....
    We’ve been pretty happy with it, but I rarely use it for streaming since I already have a Roku

We’ve been pretty happy with it, but I rarely use it for streaming since I already have a Roku
    I dunno, it's not that I'm happy with it, it's just that I've got no friends on it. All of my buddies play on Xbox one, and Xbox one does hulu, netflix, amazon prime, HBO, ect... so It's really all I need. I dusted it off the other day to reinstall the Nathan Drake collection and Uncharted 4. I have an urge to replay those soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I dunno, it's not that I'm happy with it, it's just that I've got no friends on it. All of my buddies play on Xbox one, and Xbox one does hulu, netflix, amazon prime, HBO, ect... so It's really all I need. I dusted it off the other day to reinstall the Nathan Drake collection and Uncharted 4. I have an urge to replay those soon.
    Have you ever played Crossout? I’m really enjoying that game.

Have you ever played Crossout? I’m really enjoying that game.
    I haven't, I remember seeing it awhile back though. Since it's Free to play from the looks of things, I might have to snag it and check it out.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information