Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2018 Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Default MLB 2018 Thread

A few observations about all the hot stove action:

1.) What the Marlins are doing to their fans is criminal. I don't know why you'd pay to support them.

2.) Also feel bad for Coach and O's fans as they look to unload Machado. It makes me wonder if we're gonna go down a similar path with Nolan.

3.) Pretty classy move by the Cardinals organization to trade Piscotty to Oakland to be closer to home where his mom was just diagnosed with ALS.

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

pretty funny stuff about the Angels new pitcher, Ohtani. Anyone else think this guys gonna be a bust?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    pretty funny stuff about the Angels new pitcher, Ohtani. Anyone else think this guys gonna be a bust?
    I think it's really interesting. I hope he becomes great, it'll be fun to watch.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

5. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The way they are hyping him he seems like a can't miss prospect... But the sprained ligament stuff would be pretty worrying if you've just invested that much in him.

Do they plan to let him hit? I know they were talking about him playing both ways but haven't seen anything about the Angels specifically.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've only read the headline, what's the verdict on the elbow?

I think he could be pretty good. He's one of the youngest Japanese players to come over. I think he's only 23, might turn 24 in season. I hope the Angels let him do both, as well, but I'm skeptical. He's been a baseball nerd darling for a couple of years and his legend is probably bigger than his actual play.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

His ability to hit and pitch well is what enticed teams to sign him, I hope they would let him hit but I can definitely see why they would limit him to just pitching. The ligament damage is a problem for sure, could that void the signing?

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A few observations about all the hot stove action:

1.) What the Marlins are doing to their fans is criminal. I don't know why you'd pay to support them.
    I fully understand the sentiment. And if, for some unknown reason, I rooted for the Marlins, I would be pissed. But, they had the third-worst attendance last year. They weren't supporting the team with Stanton on it.

2.) Also feel bad for Coach and O's fans as they look to unload Machado. It makes me wonder if we're gonna go down a similar path with Nolan.
    Feel much worse for this fan base.
    3.) Pretty classy move by the Cardinals organization to trade Piscotty to Oakland to be closer to home where his mom was just diagnosed with ALS.
    100 percent.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Rogers looking to sell the Blue Jays.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's interesting. Don't they own the building they play in too?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That's interesting. Don't they own the building they play in too?
    yes, and the network the games are televised on. The Ontario Teachers Union is interested in purchasing them, sounds weird but that Union owns a shit load of stuff in Canada including half of the trucking companies. They have a lot of money behind them.

14. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

We should pool our money.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Dibs on GM.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Dibs on GM.
    You, Buff and coach are co-GMs. I'm the rabid fan owner who is just glad to be there.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Let's do it. I could be a 0.00000000000000002% share holder!

21. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I just want to be the guy telling the players "No sideburns!"

23. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information