Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2018 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Your bad argument is weak trolling, and I expect more out of you. How the mighty have fallen.

Dan, it's time we take our leave of this thread. The locals are past restless - they're Falcoing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Your bad argument is weak trolling, and I expect more out of you. How the mighty have fallen.

Dan, it's time we take our leave of this thread. The locals are past restless - they're Falcoing.
    Bad argument? It’s just numbers, bro.

His career average is in the .280s, history tells us there’s a strong chance of regression to the mean. I’m sorry you don’t like hearing that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

The .228 number is shit and you know it. If and when he regresses, he's going to still be putting up big time numbers. It's a weak argument designed to irritate Dodger fans who have the audacity of trying to talk baseball on this thread. Coming from the same people who derailed the Dodgers thread, it's sad trolling. F- posting from people who I thought were better than it.

I'm a fool for participating in this section of the board.

Danny, as more refined posters, we shan't besmirch our good names any longer.

Good day and goodbye!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The .228 number is shit and you know it. If and when he regresses, he's going to still be putting up big time numbers. It's a weak argument designed to irritate Dodger fans who have the audacity of trying to talk baseball on this thread. Coming from the same people who derailed the Dodgers thread, it's sad trolling. F- posting from people who I thought were better than it.

Good day and goodbye!
    How is it shit? If he regresses to his mean, he’ll hit .228 the rest of the way. It’s basic baseball math. Number of hits to reach .283 at 650 at bats...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Uh, yeah. I thought that was obvious.
    Nah

Good day and goodbye!
    You have to ignore poor trolling and poor arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    You have to ignore poor trolling and poor arguments.
    I suppose I should just put Mo and Chaz on ignore then.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

You'd miss me.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You'd miss me.
    I would. I can't deny it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh good grief.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I wish there was more than one game on.

Maybe Manny’s slump will start next game.

14. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Wow

16. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I’m going to a minor league game Sunday. I’m hoping it’s decent since it’s AAA.

18. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Wild day so far.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information