Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2018 Thread

Mo, do you have a forum league?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Mo, do you have a forum league?
    No one ever is interested.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Looks like the Rockies are the favorites to win the division now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Looks like the Rockies are the favorites to win the division now.
    Vegas odds? Really?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Thanks Dan. Took extra time off of work tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Vegas odds? Really?
    Just my opinion, sir.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Just my opinion, sir.
    Ah. I hadn't looked at Vegas...

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Ah. I hadn't looked at Vegas...
    Vegas still has L.A. as the divisional favs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Vegas still has L.A. as the divisional favs.
    That makes sense.

I have no idea how to draft a fantasy baseball team...oh god...just gonna ##### away.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have no idea how to draft a fantasy baseball team...oh god...just gonna ##### away.

But I'm going to have to try to draft from my phone, so...maybe not.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Damn that was a mess. I checked the draft at 7pm and it didn't start. That's when I noticed King hadn't joined yet. So I set it for 815 since that's the soonest it would allow me to. Then after he joined it must have reset the draft time, because when I checked it again around 8 it said there wasn't a draft time set. So I set it for 9pm because it wouldn't let me do it any sooner. I'm just glad it's over with and I'm happy with my pitchers.

14. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I have officially adopted the Angels as my AL team. I've really liked them for years mostly because of my out of control man crush on Mike Trout. Well, my daughter's softball team this year is named the Angels so I went ahead and bought some Angels gear and decided to make it official. The Rockies will always be my favorite team but now I also have a team with a DH to root for.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I have officially adopted the Angels as my AL team. I've really liked them for years mostly because of my out of control man crush on Mike Trout. Well, my daughter's softball team this year is named the Angels so I went ahead and bought some Angels gear and decided to make it official. The Rockies will always be my favorite team but now I also have a team with a DH to root for.
    You won't like my A.L. team.

But the Angels look like they're going to be one of the most interesting teams in the league for quite some time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You won't like my A.L. team.

But the Angels look like they're going to be one of the most interesting teams in the league for quite some time.
    If you're rooting for the Yankees, so help me, I'm gonna disown you.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information