Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2018 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If you drink a vodka-cran in front of me I will punch you.
    You better just settle the **** down today - I am in a homicidal mood as it is.

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    You better just settle the **** down today - I am in a homicidal mood as it is.
    You have drank several vodka crans in front of me. Did I punch you?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

You have drank several vodka crans in front of me. Did I punch you?
    Well you know better than that - I won't stand for this aggression against king.

Right in the stomach.
    What did my big ole belly ever do to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Jim Kaat is filling in for Costas (I think) on MLBN tonight and is quibbling with their strike zone graphics. You’re getting old Jim.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well you know better than that - I won't stand for this aggression against king.
    Incorrect, I just expect more of King.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What did my big ole belly ever do to you?
    I couldn’t get any leverage behind having to reach up for your head.

Incorrect, I just expect more of King.

I couldn’t get any leverage behind having to reach up for your head.
    I never let you down. Buff has never left my side. We're in this together.

Thank you, Buff. If I had gone to school in Colorado, I would be drinking with you today. It's so sad, man.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Thank you, Buff. If I had gone to school in Colorado, I would be drinking with you today. It's so sad, man.
    You mean you'd be drinking with his text that says 'stuck in mtg--next time!'
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You mean you'd be drinking with his text that says 'stuck in mtg--next time!'
    Shhhh...I need this tender moment. You know how much I hate the number five right now, and I suspect Buff is bleeding, too.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Shhhh...I need this tender moment. You know how much I hate the number five right now, and I suspect Buff is bleeding, too.
    Yeah, I feel for you guys. Maybe I feel for me, too. Not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, I feel for you guys. Maybe I feel for me, too. Not sure.
    Feel for everyone, because that's who gets dinged.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Giants-Rockies, Cubs-Dodgers late night. I’m down with that.
    Alright King. If we're going to watch some baseball, I've got to put a little Draftkings money on this. I haven't played baseball for about a week...night slate, $1, two games...

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Alright King. If we're going to watch some baseball, I've got to put a little Draftkings money on this. I haven't played baseball for about a week...night slate, $1, two games...
    Dodgers gonna win!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mike Minor is perfect through 6 for Texas.

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And my boy Hosmer broke it up.

#missyou

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information