Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2018 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I just want to be the guy telling the players "No sideburns!"
    **** that, I'm gonna mandate that all players must have sideburns.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Angels going all in, maybe. Made a move for Ian Kinsler yesterday too.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Listening to offers on a team to adopt until a fan more looney than me puts a hit on the Angelos family. Rangers would be an obvious choice, but preferring an NL team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Listening to offers on a team to adopt until a fan more looney than me puts a hit on the Angelos family. Rangers would be an obvious choice, but preferring an NL team.
    The Rockies are in need of knowledgeable fans.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    The Rockies are in need of knowledgeable fans.
    And knowledgeable ownership. Which is already one of the reasons I'm looking to adopt in the first place.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Evan Longoria to the Giants. That's mildly surprising.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Evan Longoria to the Giants. That's mildly surprising.
    They tried like hell to get Stanton.

Sending back Dennard Span. They’ll likely sign Lorenzo Cain.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    They tried like hell to get Stanton.

Sending back Dennard Span. They’ll likely sign Lorenzo Cain.
    Yeah I was relieved they didn't get Stanton. They needed to do something to upgrade their offense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah I was relieved they didn't get Stanton. They needed to do something to upgrade their offense.
    I’ll be curious to see how Longoria fits in that park, hitting wise. He only hit .261 with 20 homers last year and that’s not really a home run-friendly park.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’ll be curious to see how Longoria fits in that park, hitting wise. He only hit .261 with 20 homers last year and that’s not really a home run-friendly park.
    He's definitely declined - but still mashes lefties and plays great defense. They've been hurting at 3B ever since Pablo left.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He's definitely declined - but still mashes lefties and plays great defense. They've been hurting at 3B ever since Pablo left.
    Sandoval was a black hole by the end. It’ll be interesting. Read a Schoenfeld piece from ESPN Monday about how the top, top teams in the league have their in the field lineups set and free agents are having a tough time finding bidders, especially those who are Boras clients as he likes to leverage other teams for overprized contracts. Some of these free agents could end up in places we’re not thinking about now. Also some interesting trades already.

Red Sox trying like hell to get rid of Hanley. No takers. He has a vesting option for 2019 based on plate appearances the Red Sox will make sure he doesn't come close to reaching.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This was something...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Le Batard has MLB confused with the NBA. The NBA is the one that takes over ownership of teams and doles out players to the team they see fit (Chris Paul).

And frankly, I don't want to ******* hear it from Marlins "fans." They won two World Series since the Rockies/Marlins were introduced ~25 years ago by doing exactly this. They can shut the **** up. Plus, they had the third-lowest attendance WITH Stanton. Go to the damn games.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

dunno if I would give up my top prospect, let alone 4 of them, for Evan Longoria. Maybe 10 years ago, but not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information