Thread: The video game you wish they made

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Default The video game you wish they made

For me, I wish they made one with a magic system like in the Sanderson Mistborn series. Hell, a Mistborn game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’d settle for having NCAA football back. That’s probably not real “gamer,” though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’d settle for having NCAA football back. That’s probably not real “gamer,” though.
    My gamer sensibilities aren't offended. I probably put 1000 hours into Baseball Stars when I was a teen. Not a particularly good game, but one of the first with decent team/manager/league simulation ability.

I'd like an NCAA game that incorporates elements of HS recruiting and dynasty building...full weekly simulation of games, rankings.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My gamer sensibilities aren't offended. I probably put 1000 hours into Baseball Stars when I was a teen. Not a particularly good game, but one of the first with decent team/manager/league simulation ability.

I'd like an NCAA game that incorporates elements of HS recruiting and dynasty building...full weekly simulation of games, rankings.
    Had that. Have you played EA’s NCAA game? Either way, it’s not coming back. EA and NCAA got sued by the ex players. They didn’t get paid, so no game, which makes logical sense, but that sucks.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Had that. Have you played EA’s NCAA game? Either way, it’s not coming back. EA and NCAA got sued by the ex players. They didn’t get paid, so no game, which makes logical sense, but that sucks.
    I played it back in the day.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I played it back in the day.
    Ah. Sounded like you may not have. I loved that game. I had to give it up when I moved to an XBox One, which is great and I love, but damn do I miss that game. I can play FIFA for stretches, and some Madden and some 2K NBA, but I would binge NCAA.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think a first person Zombie apocalypse RPG game would be cool. There was a game back in the day for PS in which you did the normal RPG stuff but also collected pieces of the World that had been torn asunder and rebuilt it the way the people you rescued wished it to be rebuilt. It was a good game and I think it would be cool to institute the same kiknd of idea in a zombie apocalypse RPG game. You would decide who you let into the compound and who you turned away.

BTW Hawg if you like baseball games MLB The Show is IMHO the greatest sports game of all time. I fuggin love that franchise. It is almost the only game my son plays.

Just looked it up the PS game was called Dark Cloud. It was cool.
    Last edited by chazoe60; 12-14-2017 at 08:49 AM.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information