Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Jets 12/10/17

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

A win was needed for this teams moral. Team still,may get blown up and our top,players cut to save money

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Before today The Broncos all-time record was 468-402-10
    The Raiders were 462-407-11. We just padded our lead by one.

It took four decades+ for us to finally catch and pass those ******. I never want to see us lose that lead, draft position be damned

PS - We also have the best all-time record of AFCW teams. I don't want to lose that
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    That win could cost at least 2 draft positions, maybe 5
    So maybe John goes after a FA QB instead of drafting. Maybe he uses that pick to help the OL by selecting someone or trading back and taking multiple people. Maybe we lose out and move up a bit. Maybe he fires VJ anyway. Maybe he doesn't and VJ learns from his mistakes and improves. Maybe losing out and firing VJ keeps us from landing a quality HC, or quality FAs. Maybe winning restores a little pride to the guys we keep around here. Maybe losing out would've created a bigger problem with the identity of the franchise.

Point is, nobody knows. Not even the guys in charge. They do know they wanted to win. That was the happiest I've seen JFE in a long time. That was the best football Sunday I've had in two months. We'll see what happens.

5. The Following 8 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Finally watching the game. That was a shit call to end the first drive. WTF is a defenseless receiver if that isn’t one? That was bad.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Have I ever mentioned that I love Bey Bey?

Well, I love Bey Bey.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

How the hell have the Jets won five games? They are awful.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I hope Broncos go for 7-9.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Before today The Broncos all-time record was 468-402-10
    The Raiders were 462-407-11. We just padded our lead by one.

It took four decades+ for us to finally catch and pass those ******. I never want to see us lose that lead, draft position be damned

PS - We also have the best all-time record of AFCW teams. I don't want to lose that

Dilly Dilly!!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    That was the happiest I've seen JFE in a long time.
    I think he was just happy because he really doesnt want to have to fire VJ for being incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    How the hell have the Jets won five games? They are awful.
    This really seemed to be their worst game of the year, at least that I can remember. They've been competitive against good teams (the Patriots and Panthers come to mind, not to mention putting 38 points on the Chiefs last week). Our defense played great. Our offense played ... well, our defense played great.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    This really seemed to be their worst game of the year, at least that I can remember. They've been competitive against good teams (the Patriots and Panthers come to mind, not to mention putting 38 points on the Chiefs last week). Our defense played great. Our offense played ... well, our defense played great.
    Our offense played. That's more than we have been able to say as of late. DT played outstanding, Bennie was damn good as well. When we needed clutch someone came through. I think Trevor cemented a spot as a backup QB on this team unless someone makes a trade offer.

Our offense played. That's more than we have been able to say as of late. DT played outstanding, Bennie was damn good as well. When we needed clutch someone came through. I think Trevor cemented a spot as a backup QB on this team unless someone makes a trade offer.
    Offense was solid and defense played one of their best games. I'm sure it helped that it was against a bad team, but I think that was only part of it. Part of it was players (especially on defense) playing the way they are capable of playing.

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

DT was great for sure. And Trevor didn't turn the ball over, so that's a plus. We managed to squeeze 273 yards of total offense out somehow. Our running game was dreadful, even with an increased focus on that aspect, according to Joseph.

19. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Speaking of DT, I know it was mentioned on the broadcast, but he passed Shannon Sharpe for second place in team history for both TD's and receiving yards:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...9-cd9b9605d641

And Von Miller picked up his sixth ten sack season in seven years (I believe he was suspended and hurt in the one where he didn't get ten), becoming the first player in team history with six seasons of ten sacks:

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...sons-112090753

21. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I feel ya, im pretty indifferent to the Broncos win today. Ive been enjoying the rest of the football league though as im pretty impressed with the Eagles, Rams, Chargers, and Jaguars. Those teams are playing good football right now.
    I can't get excited about the Rams or Chargers, screw LA, but I do enjoy the Eagles and jags. The Jaguars have been impressing me all year. Love to see them go all the way. In fact and Eagles Jaguars Superbowl would be a fun game to watch. Probably won't happen now thanks to injuries.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information