Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Could Chad Kelly be the answer to the Broncos QB questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I really wish they had a chance to play him this year because then you could feel comfortable bringing in a stopgap like Tyrod Taylor or Case Keenum. But he's definitely if healthy not the project that Paxton was
    Well, considering that Paxton hasn't a clue how to play in this league that's not saying much. I'd agree. If there was a fair competition between Paxton and Kelly, I've said for months there's not much doubt in my mind Kelly would win.

Well, Mike Klis, Broncos 9News Insider is saying publicly that he thinks Kelly is the one QB on the roster who is certain to return this year. So, there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Mel Kiper has the Browns taking Allen at #1. If they got a veteran QB to play now and groomed Allen this might work. But, he will clearly need work.
    And the Browns don't develop QB's. If he doesn't play like Montana, they'll just draft another QB in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And the Browns don't develop QB's. If he doesn't play like Montana, they'll just draft another QB in 2019.
    Joe Montana couldn't win with that team. And they wouldn't draft him either. Normally I don't believe that ol' Helmet Hair is right about anything, but his mock draft makes a kind of perverse sense.

If Allen is the sort of big-armed Qb who might develop into a star in a few years, then he's the sort the Browns would normally draft and then tank.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information