Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor to handle PR duties the rest of the season

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Taylor to handle PR duties the rest of the season

Jordon will handle it from here on out. But one has to wonder how the rest of the planet knew that McKenzie wasnt ready weeks ago but somehow the brainchild of VJ continued to put him out there knowing that fact?

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...e-fea5add04c48

After a fourth-quarter fumble Sunday that led to a safety, Head Coach Vance Joseph announced that McKenzie will be relieved of punt-return responsibilities. The fumble was McKenzie's sixth of the regular season."Right now, we can't afford to chance the ball being on the ground, so we're going to sit him back down again and let Jordan Taylor do it the rest of the season," Joseph said.
    Taylor handled most of the work on punt returns during the previous two games when McKenzie was inactive.
    Joseph said he re-inserted McKenzie on Sunday to "find a way to give the team a spark."

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I hope McKenzie can forget about this season and works hard in the offseason, because I think he can be a good player in the league....nice and quick.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Wait wait wait, I turned that shit show off some point on Sunday. You mean he actually put Mckenzie back in!?!? And he of course fumbled again?!?!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

I hope he paid attention in class, because he is going to need to use his degree once cut.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Jordon will handle it from here on out. But one has to wonder how the rest of the planet knew that McKenzie wasnt ready weeks ago but somehow the brainchild of VJ continued to put him out there knowing that fact?

There's the rub, DID he "know that fact"?

I mean, you and I knew that fact, so it's hard to fathom that our HC couldn't see it coming when we did... But there it is... It's inexcusable. Dare I say, puzzling...

9. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Good call Vance. If you’d have made this move 8 games earlier, you might have fooled someone into thinking that your IQ was bigger than your shoe size.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

If he put McKenzie back in there after all of those fumbles, just to watch him fumble again...that alone should have been cause to fire him after the game. WTF?

If you wanted a spark, how about trying Langley back there? He has speed.

I listened to a part of an interview with Joseph yesterday that was pretty irritating and made me realize how incompetent he really is. When asked by the media why McKenzie was put back in, Joseph responded because he is our punt returner...that's why we drafted him...we sat him for a couple of weeks.

Yeah...**** that guy. I can't understand why Elway hasn't fired him yet. Only thing remotely plausible is that he wants to tank the season and knows that keeping him as HC is the best way to do that.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I listened to a part of an interview with Joseph yesterday that was pretty irritating and made me realize how incompetent he really is. When asked by the media why McKenzie was put back in, Joseph responded because he is our punt returner...that's why we drafted him...we sat him for a couple of weeks.

Yeah...**** that guy. I can't understand why Elway hasn't fired him yet. Only thing remotely plausible is that he wants to tank the season and knows that keeping him as HC is the best way to do that.
    Maybe Elway hasn't fired him because, "He's our HC, that's what we hired him to do. I told him it's unacceptable, but he's our HC."

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Maybe Elway hasn't fired him because, "He's our HC, that's what we hired him to do. I told him it's unacceptable, but he's our HC."
    We hired him to lose games...to present himself as entirely incompetent on a weekly basis...to not know that his ST had a delay of game penalty (how the **** do you get a delay of game on a kickoff?)...to keep running out players that cannot do the job...to not know when to use timeouts...to have no gameplan...to look puzzled on the sidelines...to not know when to try an on-side kick...to coach the players to keep making the same mistakes...to support assistants who can't coach their teams and allow them to keep making the same mistakes consequences be damned.....

We are getting blown out of games by bad teams and show no signs of competitiveness or fire or even competency.

No, there is gross incompetence that should not be tolerated and should result in firing...and damn it Vance Joseph is the picture of it.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post

I'll take "what are things that should have happened in week 5" for $500 Alex

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We hired him to lose games...to present himself as entirely incompetent on a weekly basis...to not know that his ST had a delay of game penalty (how the **** do you get a delay of game on a kickoff?)...to keep running out players that cannot do the job...to not know when to use timeouts...to have no gameplan...to look puzzled on the sidelines...to not know when to try an on-side kick...to coach the players to keep making the same mistakes...to support assistants who can't coach their teams and allow them to keep making the same mistakes consequences be damned.....

We are getting blown out of games by bad teams and show no signs of competitiveness or fire or even competency.

No, there is gross incompetence that should not be tolerated and should result in firing...and damn it Vance Joseph is the picture of it.
    I agree. If VJ doesn't lose his job at the end of this season (I would hope sooner, but I get why Elway will give him the season) then I think that incompetence finger might have to point higher than VJ.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Wait wait wait, I turned that shit show off some point on Sunday. You mean he actually put Mckenzie back in!?!? And he of course fumbled again?!?!
    After a couple of fair catches, and a couple occasions of letting the ball go when inside the 10, he chose to catch it at the 5 - not fair catch mind you - and then proceeded to try and run around by not actually going forward but sideways and then backward and fumbled it into the endzone where he recovered his own fumble to save the safety and not give up a TD. It was elite decision making on the part of MacKenzie, Olivo, and VJ...

23. The Following User High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

whats even worse is some posters on here acting like he should get a 2nd year

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

"Right now we can't afford" to have him returning punts.

"Right now".

smdh

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information