Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Start Jordan Taylor

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default Start Jordan Taylor

I'm only half joking.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

mr anti tebow wants a tebow now

funny how that works.

3. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    mr anti tebow wants a tebow now

funny how that works.
    No. I don't want one of the worst quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL. But thanks for asking. Again.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm only half joking.
    We need to develop Siemian, MO. Our QBF is injury prone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    We need to develop Siemian, MO. Our QBF is injury prone.
    I think it's probably time to move on at the position.

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

No. I don't want one of the worst quarterbacks to ever play in the NFL. But thanks for asking. Again.
    In Tebow's defense i think we just saw someone worse than him. lol

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

At least Tebow had Tebow time and could run.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Tebow only cries when he wins.

14. The Following 8 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I think Paxton Lynch lacks the mental toughness to succeed at the NFL level.

This is the bottom, when you don't have the elemental ingredients to win a championship, and have to rely on a QB lottery to get there.

And now the organization leadership and/or coaching might be terminally dysfunctional but you have to gut it out or else you become a no-man's land.

Will stay tuned for these exciting developments.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

This is the bottom, when you don't have the elemental ingredients to win a championship, and have to rely on a QB lottery to get there.

And now the organization leadership and/or coaching might be terminally dysfunctional but you have to gut it out or else you become a no-man's land.

You know it happens in cycles, and the Broncos had to hit bottom post Manning. NFL QB lotto, you ain't kidding... Just the thought if them whiffing on that scares the life out of me.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

17. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

19. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's what they have to do. It's hard to draft QB and play the position, but as an organization you just have to keep drafting.

21. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

After this season... cut Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler. Keep Siemian and Kelly. Draft a solid QB or make a big splash by signing Brees or else.

23. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    After this season... cut Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler. Keep Siemian and Kelly. Draft a solid QB.
    And at the end of camp release the most promising QB prospect on your roster.

Championship.

25. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information