Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: One of the worst secondarys in NFL exposed Lynch

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    About 30 minutes ago on Orange & Blue 760 radio. But, this has nothing to do with farts. Perhaps it's your breath blowing back in your face?

Personally, I'm not even calling for Joseph to be fired. I just think they are right and that if the team manages to lose out 12 straight it will be hard for Elway to just bring Joseph back for another season. It would be bad to keep switching coaching regimes so quickly, and Elway knows that so he's not looking to fire the coaching staff. But, it might become necessary at some point if this tail-spin continues.

They probably lost Aqib Talib last night. It's now unlikely that he will be back next year, perhaps he wouldn't have been anyway. But, the defense will not be better without him. So, the tailspin continues.
    So it was Tyler and that other dude? Just passing some air...time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Tebow could have developed and lynch cannot? You are clearly a denver tebow too still believe some crap like that. Paxton was 10x better passer in college than tebowI and has upside as a pro, he sucks right now but is that really a suprise when every scout knew hed need 2-3 year's before he should step in a field, the Broncos just figure they can speed up his development by playing him since the guys in front of him suck and had lost 6 in a row..... You are crazy if you think Tebow had a chance to develop into a passer.
    Tebow was a crappy passer, Lynch is just as bad. Only thing is Paxton can't make enough plays with his legs to cover his inept passing.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information