Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: '18 QB Prospects

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    That blockhead is going to be a Bronco. Ugh.
    God, I hope not. He reminds me of Johnny Manziel without the substance abuse issues, or maybe Jim McMahon. Too full of himself.

2. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    God, I hope not. He reminds me of Johnny Manziel without the substance abuse issues, or maybe Jim McMahon. Too full of himself.
    Thank heavens, an ally!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I see. Do you think I should shave my nipples for my beach vacation next month?

No, not the nipples. That is taking it too far.

I usually just shave my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I'm hoping we take a QB in the first round and CK tears his ACL

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Thank heavens, an ally!
    I would only think about taking Allen out of this draft in the top 10 and that is only due to his upside. He will probably be a bust as well. Rosen will get beaten up quickly and seems like a douche, Darnold will be ruined if he goes to the Browns, but might turn out ok, he is pretty young.

The truly great players early in this draft are Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson. I like Chubb but worry that he isn't a great fit for our D. Barkley or Nelson and I'm happy. If we drop down I want Vea, Edmunds, or R. Smith.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I'm not in his camp...but I think he has a much better college resume than JM. JM did a lot of running and just throwing it up for Evans. The Sooner actually played QB. Sorry MO.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Elway wants Darnold , but he will go to Cleveland. The question can Elway live with another talent but needs to time develop QB.
    Last edited by elsid13; Yesterday at 05:35 PM.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I'm not in his camp...but I think he has a much better college resume than JM. JM did a lot of running and just throwing it up for Evans. The Sooner actually played QB. Sorry MO.
    I don't think he is a bad QB, just looks like a questionable leader who makes poor choices. I have to remind myself that he is 23, but damn he says and does some stupid shit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information