Thread: '18 QB Prospects

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I don’t give much a shit about who they draft but he’d better be a game-ready bona fide QB. No more ******* projects. **** the Wyoming kid. Don’t give 2 shits about big armed prospect losers from small schools or shit programs like the giraffes. **** any college QB with a losing record. I’m tired of ass clowns like triggah ****face who are not only losers, they’re the anti-leaders of the world. Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield that’s who I want. The bigger the ******* the better. I want him to be a dick. I want him to be confident and most importantly I want him to be a God damned winner from a winning program!

I love Mayfield the most at this point because he’s a ******* baller, a winner, and a dick when he needs to be. I look at him and I see Chad Kelly. I see Russell Wilson. I see Dak Prescott. I see a ******* winner who is likely gonna drop because he doesn’t suck enough media dick or kiss enough babies or something. He’s my #1 right now.

Give me a QB who is willing to go out there and ******* fight to win so I can put him against Chad Kelly in camp and say, may the best man earn the job. I’d cut ****face and the 2 giraffe brothers so fast it would make their heads spin. I hate those clueless, talentless, emotionless, prideless hacks.
    you know who was a real dick?

jay cutler. . .

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information