Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: '18 QB Prospects

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I don’t give much a shit about who they draft but he’d better be a game-ready bona fide QB. No more ******* projects. **** the Wyoming kid. Don’t give 2 shits about big armed prospect losers from small schools or shit programs like the giraffes. **** any college QB with a losing record. I’m tired of ass clowns like triggah ****face who are not only losers, they’re the anti-leaders of the world. Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield that’s who I want. The bigger the ******* the better. I want him to be a dick. I want him to be confident and most importantly I want him to be a God damned winner from a winning program!

I love Mayfield the most at this point because he’s a ******* baller, a winner, and a dick when he needs to be. I look at him and I see Chad Kelly. I see Russell Wilson. I see Dak Prescott. I see a ******* winner who is likely gonna drop because he doesn’t suck enough media dick or kiss enough babies or something. He’s my #1 right now.

Give me a QB who is willing to go out there and ******* fight to win so I can put him against Chad Kelly in camp and say, may the best man earn the job. I’d cut ****face and the 2 giraffe brothers so fast it would make their heads spin. I hate those clueless, talentless, emotionless, prideless hacks.
    you know who was a real dick?

jay cutler. . .

2. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    not sure sir smokey, think it was punk in drublic or underage or dui or something like that. It available on the interwebs. For me it's his behavior with police that is most concerning, that this is the face of your franchise and he acts like that.

Same with your lost cause de jour, swaggy.
    We should sign one of those cops as a MLB. What a hit!

4. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

I so not know much about some of these guys, however when it comes to stats Mayfield is the best. I know stats don't mean much but the one stat I do weight heavily on is QBR and Mayfield has the highest QBR in college football. I have maturity concerns with him. I am not sure why Rosen is so high. He is like # 30 in qbr rating. I will compare him to russell Wilson in this aspect. I was huge Wilson fan coming out if college because of his QBR and his poise. I wish Mayfield was as mature.

Mayfield 6'1 220lb 45:5 rd to int ratio 71% completion 4340 yards 11.8 per attempt 203 QBR. 310 rushing, 5 ruTD, 3.6 ypc, long 54 yards

Rosen 6'4 218lb 26:10 td:int 62% 3717 yards 8.2 yards per attempt
    146 QBR. -97 rushing, 2 ruTDs, long 14 yards

Jackson 6'3 211lb 25:6 td:int 60.4% 3489 yards 8.7 yards per attempt 151 QBR. 1443 rushing, 17 ruTDs, 6.9 ypc, long 68 yards

Darnold 6'4 220lb 26:12 td:int 63.7% 3787 yards 8.7 yards per attempt 151 QBR. 100 rushing, 5 ruTDS, 1.6 ypc, long 39 yards.
    Last edited by NightTerror218; 12-05-2017 at 07:08 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Can Mayfield play DT?

That's where I like my blockheads.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Can Mayfield play DT?

What he did was dumb, but I have seen passionate players do worse too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Can Mayfield play DT?

and fullback. . . of course!

9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    1.) Fire VJ
    2.) Sign Kirk Cousins
    3.) ?????
    4.) Profit
    Sign Kirk Cousins and watch this teams defense turn into crap and not be able adequately replace DT who will be gone.

Btw, not for nothing, but has anyone here actually checked out the season Alex Smith is having statistically this year?

Alex Smith has the 2nd highest passer rating. Only 2 points lower than Brady at 107. He has 23 TDs to only 4 ints, and i think he is a lot less dollars than Cousins.

Perhaps chad kelly could develop for a few seasons behind Alex Smith.

Before you reject that, look at how he is actually doing this season.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/p...rterbackRating
    Last edited by Broncoknight30; 12-08-2017 at 05:59 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Just reading stuff about Baker Mayfield and it is sort of making me sick how people are comparing him to Russell Wilson...ALL because of height. Let me just point out a few things in regards to that dumb comparison.

First of all Russell Wilson ran nearly a 4.4 40. Perhaps it was a 4.5 or something. I saw where Mayfield was clocked at 4.8 in the 40. Something like that. Now, the 40 yard dash should not make much of difference with QB. Brady ran a damn 5.3 or something. However, when there are comparisons to Russell Wilson and since most short QBs will need to rely on running more than a a Brady or a Manning, that 40 yard dash is more of a factor than it normally would be for a QB.

Also, Russell Wilson put up record type numbers at Wisconsin in a conference that is known for frozen tundras and frontal football. Meaning most schools in the Big 10 (especially Wisconsin) are running teams. Where Mayfield plays in a conference where defenses use water balloons to defend the field. The numbers are an illusion. A mirage that has seduced many franchises. Especially franchises like the Browns. Brandon Wheeden, RGIII etc.

Dont fall for the comparisons with Russell Wilson. They did the same thing with Johnny Manziel. I know Manziel was a head case. Oh, wait. Mayfield is showing he is a bit of a head case too. Not sure having two headcases on this team at the same time would be very good. Chad Kelly needs a veteran leader to mentor him, if Kelly shows anything in camp next season.

NO TO MAYFIELD.

12. The Following User High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

Vince Young had a high qb rating and completion percentage his senior year. That can be very misleading in college football .

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Vince Young had a high qb rating and completion percentage his senior year. That can be very misleading in college football .
    Yeah, Tebow broke UFs record for completion percentage.

Then again I still have my theory on the demise of Tebows ability to throw consistently and it had everything to with over tinkering. Once any player in any sport changes everything, there is strong likelihood that player will develop mental blocks and then it shows in how mysteriously cannot perform.

16. The Following User High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Thing about Mayfield is that he has had that high completion moat of,college career. His worst passing game this year was 64% with his best gane 95% completion (19 for 20 and 329 yards)

Only reason I compared Russel to Mayfield is knocked due to size but both extremely highly high in QBR rating.

18. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Thing about Mayfield is that he has had that high completion moat of,college career. His worst passing game this year was 64% with his best gane 95% completion (19 for 20 and 329 yards)

Only reason I compared Russel to Mayfield is knocked due to size but both extremely highly high in QBR rating.
    Yeah, I hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post

He’s a great college player. I’m not convinced it translates to the Pro game. Do you remember the numbers RG3 put up?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Here is a long list of QB's, with write ups on each one

http://walterfootball.com/draft2018QB.php

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I would totally draft Lamar Jackson at the right spot and just import a system that best fits him, even if it's college cheese. BPA.

Live with the 5 year lifespan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information