Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: '18 QB Prospects

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Looks like he showed off his arm strength a bit.
    Best deep passer in draft, better than Rudolph imo. Best passer, period.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    fify

Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Elway is going to Allen's pro day and setting up a private workout with Danold. We are going QB with #5.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Boom! Thank you.

They’ve changed the system on him twice already, worst thing for a huge project.
    Shanahan used to always say that it took a guy as a veteran three years to really feel comfortable in a system. So as you said if you change the system on the guy every single year that he's been in the league while he's still trying to learn basic concepts of a pro-style offense you're completely setting him up to fail.

5. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Still not sure we really know the final answer there. We draft a guy knowing full well he's a project. We then fail to block for him while he's thrown into the fire too early. Now he suddenly is a bust. I think we went from understanding the process and time needed to properly wait on this kid and then got horribly impatient as a fanbase because we simply want him ready now. Makes no sense to me.
    Good teams keep similar systems in place for a long time. It helps draft and develop players Bad teams changes those systems over and over and over again.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

7. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Still not sure we really know the final answer there. We draft a guy knowing full well he's a project. We then fail to block for him while he's thrown into the fire too early. Now he suddenly is a bust. I think we went from understanding the process and time needed to properly wait on this kid and then got horribly impatient as a fanbase because we simply want him ready now. Makes no sense to me.
    Em, normally i would agree with you but considering that Siemian was less talented and not near the prospect that Paxton was yet went through the same system changes and was able to have better command of the team while performing better than Lynch overall kind of tells me that Paxton isnt going to be much at the pro level honestly. Normally you still see progress with players despite being projects and if anything Paxton regressed in my opinion while Trevor simply plateaued. With all that said, the fact that Denver has opted to get rid of Trevor and stick with Paxton tells me they are going to give him more time even if i think he has hit his ceiling personally.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Elway is going to Allen's pro day and setting up a private workout with Danold. We are going QB with #5.
    Jets moved up to #3, Bills will probably move up to #4, there isn’t going to be a QB left to take.

Jets love Rosen.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

After that Jets trade I'd really hate a QB with the Broncos pick if they stay put. Might as well just take the All Pro player at another position or trade back at this point. Odds of hitting on a franchise QB just fell through the floor.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Smoke screens to trade back? If he will be taking a QB at #5, hopefully he is doing his stretches (yoga), because he is really reaching at #5 for one of these QBs.

13. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Smoke screens to trade back? If he will be taking a QB at #5, hopefully he is doing his stretches (yoga), because he is really reaching at #5 for one of these QBs.
    These QB's are valid selections on talent. Don't change facts now because it makes you feel better you savage brute!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Elway now says he won't go to Allen's pro day, says that they have talked to him enough. Smoke screen or not interested?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Elway now says he won't go to Allen's pro day, says that they have talked to him enough. Smoke screen or not interested?
    Hopefully not interested.

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

It would seem that way, and it could be the only possibility we have of getting anything out of Lynch:

Draft a quarterback to compete with Lynch as the qbotf, with the understanding Keenum is the qbotp. Then he would understand he’s not starting anytime soon, and if he wants to even have a roster spot next year it’s time to take the training wheels off and fight for a job.

Jets moved up to #3, Bills will probably move up to #4, there isn’t going to be a QB left to take.

Jets love Rosen.
    I think the Bills move up to 2 if the Giants were going any route other than QB. That's going to be a monster trade if it happens.

21. The Following User High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    No.
    Yes.

Seriously, I probably taken Rosen with first overall pick. However, if Denver stays at five and Allen were available I would take at five, if the others were all off the board and I doubt that will be the case.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 03-17-2018 at 03:27 PM.

23. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information