Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: '18 QB Prospects

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    it sounds nice on paper, but they'll find a way to eff it up-- they're the browns, it's what they do. . . given what cousins made the last two years, and what we've seen of his personality, i would be a little surprised if he signed with cleveland. . .
    Yep

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yep. Just buy a snow shovel.
    Hell no. With 30 million bones, I'll just be paying someone else.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    you'd be so rich, you could probably pay papa murphy's to deliver. . .

4. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

If 30 mil is the number, I'll pray he's paying someone in Cleveland or Jersey.

6. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    you'd be so rich, you could probably pay papa murphy's to deliver. . .
    Pfft. Personal chef.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    If 30 mil is the number, I'll pray he's paying someone in Cleveland or Jersey.
    I'd live in Cleveland for $25 million, too.

Adopted Bronco:

I'd live in Cleveland for $25 million, too.
    Well...if you lived in the DC area for that amount the last 2 years, then absolutely

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well...if you lived in the DC area for that amount the last 2 years, then absolutely
    In all seriousness, I think it'll come down to Denver vs. New York and I don't know enough about Cousins to have any idea if the city makes a difference.

Adopted Bronco:

In all seriousness, I think it'll come down to Denver vs. New York and I don't know enough about Cousins to have any idea if the city makes a difference.
    I would agree...although Cleveland would be foolish not to be a player. Landing Cousins and a few other big fish in FA, then having all the top draft picks they have. That could be a turnaround of Jacksonville proportions overnight.

12. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I would agree...although Cleveland would be foolish not to be a player. Landing Cousins and a few other big fish in FA, then having all the top draft picks they have. That could be a turnaround of Jacksonville proportions overnight.
    That'd be pretty amazing if a franchise that inept drew a quarterback free agent, but yes, on their end, they almost have to be in on him.

Then again, Paul DePodesta and "moneyball." Roll with Kaiser, find your "runs" somewhere else.

Adopted Bronco:

That'd be pretty amazing if a franchise that inept drew a quarterback free agent, but yes, on their end, they almost have to be in on him.

Then again, Paul DePodesta and "moneyball." Roll with Kaiser, find your "runs" somewhere else.
    What really makes the most sense from that perspective is drafting a Darnold and acquiring an Alex Smith.

15. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What really makes the most sense from that perspective is drafting a Darnold and acquiring an Alex Smith.
    True.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

But if Cleveland can sign a Cousins and a Landry and draft Barkley and a good receiver/OL/defense...is it still a loser organization?

Jacksonville went from shit to almost a Super Bowl in one year by spending and drafting wisely. Cleveland could become attractive under Dorsey.
    Anything is possible, I guess. But it's Cleveland, so I don't think they've earned the benefit of the doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Anything is possible, I guess. But it's Cleveland, so I don't think they've earned the benefit of the doubt.
    But if they make a strong argument and prove a few things...

Plus Cleveland is closer to his home in Michigan. At least I'm assuming he still lives in his parents basement. He did a year ago.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

But if they make a strong argument and prove a few things...

Plus Cleveland is closer to his home in Michigan. At least I'm assuming he still lives in his parents basement. He did a year ago.
    He actually owns a nice home in VA, but send the break with his wife's parents in ATL. That where the basement story comes from.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information