Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: '18 QB Prospects

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Is he also the first Heisman winner to grab his crotch on national TV?
    Did he ask you to hold his drink, MO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Did he ask you to hold his drink, MO?
    Before he failed at fleeing from police?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Before he failed at fleeing from police?
    Could you imagine that clip being out there if it was you? How embarrassing. Not as bad as Mixon, not the same moral turpitude, but still...
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I do not care about maturity (lol obviously, look at me) or his size or his arm. I just want him to be able to decipher the defense, be accurate (which he seems to be) and be able to anticipate and throw in tight coverage. I do like his never quit attitude though. Kelly has that too. I like it. I think thats why I like Kelly, hes a competitor also.
    I like the walk-on aspect. Reminds me of Rodgers. These chip-on the shoulder guys can be special if they have a lot to prove.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Could you imagine that clip being out there if it was you? How embarrassing. Not as bad as Mixon, not the same moral turpitude, but still...
    You know how you avoid that clip being out there?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

You know how you avoid that clip being out there?
    I'm glad no one knows my worst misdeeds. If that's his worst, so be it. Like you, I'm not crazy about his cheerleading, but I don't hate it either. I'm indifferent--just do your job.

He might be competent enough for the position, and he might grow up. I know I did.

Some, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    good point! we should totally draft a guy who played in an offense that isn't designed to get receivers open. . .

seriously, i'm not saying you're wrong-- but those criticisms are accurate for most college QBs, including top picks like bradford and mariota. . . a truly polished, ready-made guy like luck comes along once in a generation. . . there isn't one QB in this draft who's anywhere close to that level of development. . . virtually all of them have to be trained to read defenses and go through progressions at a pro level. . .

Rosen is best at this. He is who I want if we had to go QB.
    I am still really hoping for Kirky and Barkley. I was against Barkley because of guys like Nick Chubb later on but man. That kid can fly! and he has good size. Those two could be our Goff/Gurly Combo. But our D could be better and our WR are def better.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

9. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I wonder what that cop’s 40 time is?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Would everyone be pissed as hell if Elway drafts Josh Allen like McShay is predicting?

I could be wrong, but I think he is the tallest QB in the draft.

��

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Would everyone be pissed as hell if Elway drafts Josh Allen like McShay is predicting?

I could be wrong, but I think he is the tallest QB in the draft.

��
    No.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm glad no one knows my worst misdeeds. If that's his worst, so be it. Like you, I'm not crazy about his cheerleading, but I don't hate it either. I'm indifferent--just do your job.

He might be competent enough for the position, and he might grow up. I know I did.

Some, at least.
    I wouldn't blink if he was a linebacker.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

I wouldn't blink if he was a linebacker.
    has he had any other significant off-field issues? his on-field persona reminds me of philip rivers. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm surprised that I'm warming to the idea of Baker Mayfield as QBF. That means I'm desperate for good qb play and grasping at anything.

Allen is 6’5”. The giraffe comments make zero sense.

17. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    has he had any other significant off-field issues? his on-field persona reminds me of philip rivers. . .
    Best-case scenario.

I'm surprised that I'm warming to the idea of Baker Mayfield as QBF. That means I'm desperate for good qb play and grasping at anything.
    You must be!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information