Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

Default Golf Clash

I found this game on the Google Play Store.

It is the shit. Really fun free game.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I've been playing this a bit since you introduced me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I used to love the Hot Shots Golf franchise.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Just got this too
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

My Xbox 360 rusted out and fell apart so I haven't played any games for quite a while. I stumbled across it one night and am full on addicted now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I played a bunch of this the last few days. I almost jumped on the $5 deal when I unlocked a new tour thing at 200ish trophies. I can see why it's a money maker. Took 2d in whatever weekly tourney in the beginner bracket. Now I'm a rookie I think. Not sure how long I'll keep up this amount of play though, it seems I'm chasing better golf clubs but I'm not sure how much that matters in terms of overall satisfaction in gameplay. I might need to get my ass kicked by you guys to make this interesting. Or maybe I'll see if my buddy wants to play.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

What tour are you playing on Hawg?

I've got 3 accounts. Full on addicted to this game.

Two of them I'm staying in Tour 3 just playing for the tour chests and ranking up the clubs without getting any more trophies.

The other one I've maxed out tour 4 trophies but still staying there grinding clubs. (just shot a -8 in the qualifier for the Christmas tournament on this account)

The first time I played this game I went up all the way to Tour 6 without any kind of strategy and wound up getting my shit pushed in by players with much better clubs than I have.

The higher the trophy count, the stiffer the competition. Don't advance tours too fast.

Also, I've yet to spend any money. Save the premium balls that you win playing daily for the harder holes in the tournaments. YOu shouldn't be using any premium balls until TOur 7.

Go here if you're as addicted as I am.

http://forums.playdemic.com/index.ph...l-discussions/

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I bounce between 3 and 4, get punked on tour 5.

What you say makes sense. Do you make a point of obtaining the Extra Mile? Seems like the only club that warps the game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Why don't you guys go play an actual round of golf instead?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Playing golf with thumbs on a 2x4 screen is way more fun.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Is it free with adverts or something?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    No adverts, and free. Game compels you to make in-game purchases quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I bounce between 3 and 4, get punked on tour 5.

What you say makes sense. Do you make a point of obtaining the Extra Mile? Seems like the only club that warps the game.
    The Extra Mile is a beast but it isn't accurate. If you don't hit a perfect shot you can get into trouble. If you unlock the Quarterback it doesn't have the same distance but it is way more forgiving.

Adjust for the wind. I've played a lot of people who don't seem to play the wind correctly.

15. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    No adverts, and free. Game compels you to make in-game purchases quite well.
    I meant the actual round of golf.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Depends on who you're playing with.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information