Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

https://imgur.com/a/0626g

Tournament club guide and maps of the holes from Golf Clash Tommy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Golf clash notebook is a decent website.

https://golfclashnotebook.io/

I crossed the FTP threshold last night. Got suckered in by the Tour 6 unlock offer...seemed like a pretty good deal...unlocked a Hammerhead, Sniper, and a Hornet..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180115-125335.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	11668

5. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180115-141234.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	11669

7. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Nice double albie on hole 2, Slick. My shot just nuzzled into the rough of that floating island.

I finished with -9. Sucked ass--3 pars.

So what's the relevance of this qualifying round? Just to advance? Are there any prizes, or is that only at the very end of all 3 rounds?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Nice double albie on hole 2, Slick. My shot just nuzzled into the rough of that floating island.

I finished with -9. Sucked ass--3 pars.

So what's the relevance of this qualifying round? Just to advance? Are there any prizes, or is that only at the very end of all 3 rounds?
    That first albie I got was with a Razor from the rough. I bombed a Kingmaker ball with full topspin and full overpower and i drove it over 400 yards into the right edge of the rough.

The second albie I used a Katana same way just didn't carry as far. Surprised myself by holing out again with a Thorn.

-9 is good! I was lucky today. I won't be able to replicate those scores again. I'll probably shoot -16 to -18 on the next round.

There's no prizes yet. All you're doing is qualifying for Thurs/Fri. If your -9 doesn't hold up (I'm sure it will) you can try qualifying again on Tues or Wed.

Some players tank the first qualifiers on purpose and supposedly you get an unbelievable cheap offer on more balls and gems.

11. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Use that link I posted earlier Hawg. That dude Golf Clash Tommy is a savant.

13. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

What level is your EXTRA Mile, Hawg? You might be able to bounce off that island and wind up on the other side like me if you use a special ball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    What level is your EXTRA Mile, Hawg? You might be able to bounce off that island and wind up on the other side like me if you use a special ball.
    I was using the QB6 instead of my EM4... Rookie move...

GC Tommy is an extremely useful resource. I'm trying to figure out how to gnat's ass the wind. That should be my kind of thing...but it's tricky.

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

My standard kit:

EM4
    Hammer1
    B-bone 7
    Hornet 1
    Razor 1
    Malibu3
    Dart6

Love to get a skewer or (dreaming) Endbringer...

Been impressed with the Hammerhead, but I bet it will be a bitch to level up. Hornet is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Wish I could snag an extra mile... People are way out shooting me with leveled up extra miles, I still have the level 2 driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My standard kit:

EM4
    Hammer1
    B-bone 7
    Hornet 1
    Razor 1
    Malibu3
    Dart6

Love to get a skewer or (dreaming) Endbringer...

Been impressed with the Hammerhead, but I bet it will be a bitch to level up. Hornet is a beast.
    That's a solid bag, and an EM 4 is plenty of club to bounce that island hole #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Wish I could snag an extra mile... People are way out shooting me with leveled up extra miles, I still have the level 2 driver.
    I got it playing Tour 2. It is a gamechanger, no doubt. Hope it shows up for you soon!

20. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I don't want to play on my phone any more. Too slow/laggy.

I need to check the reddits or playdemic forum because I don't trust that the game accurately registers my swing release. Like...I want scientific evidence that it stops the needle when I tell it to stop.

22. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Now I'm playing tour 6 and it seems every match I'm paired against some ******** with a billion pieces of flair, using elite balls, with ridiculous gear.

Meanwhile I'm rocking basic balls, no flair, with no clue how these holes are supposed to be played. And winning...well, sometimes.

Bring it, bitches.

Love this game. Forgot how competitive I can be lol.
    Last edited by Hawgdriver; 01-18-2018 at 02:19 AM.

24. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Finally got my first Extra Mile today. Gotta work on getting that sucker upgraded. I've finally clicked off a few wins and I'm up to about 7k gold. Hopefully I can maintain the winning for awhile and make some headway.

26. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information